river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Nice, Rachel!! :D

That girl I was telling you about, from OkCupid? She's an MCR fan :D

It's meant to be.

Congrats, Rachel! Fuck I have to sort my taxes soon. I don't earn enough to pay very much, so I'm actually looking forward to having to pay income tax because it'll mean I'm earning quite well (well, better).

I hate doing taxes!

but happy for you Rachel, and I guess that's a good way of looking at it F! hehe

Awe! Brinn! Nice! I'm sure I said it already, but I'm glad mine is embracing MCR a little more...or is it annoying that he keeps playing Destroya over and over and over and over and....? Oh, haha! In the spirit of the 22nd, (can you believe this?), he says "tonight, we play Destroya 22 times!" hahahaha :P at least it's a great song!

Destroya always pumps me up, it's a great song. It's probably my favorite off DD as well

Yeah, it's pretty cool, on facebook she shared a tumblr post about not bugging MCR about the breakup yesterday and then I asked her if she was a fan and she was! And I showed her my tattoo, and she really liked it.

I don't really know how I feel about her yet (I mean, we've only been talking for a week or two and haven't met in person) but I'm really trying to get over the giant crush I have on my best friend. She's got me good.

Very cute!

That's understandable to want to think things over. Hopefully just by talking to her and maybe meeting some other new people you can start to move on.

DESTROYA  is one of the best songs ever written.

Nice, Brinn. :) One of my friends got an MCR tattoo today, the Black Parade mascot does he have a name? Or gender? and 'I am not afraid to keep on living' on her wrist. I think that's like yours, Brinn?

Very cute!

That's understandable to want to think things over. Hopefully just by talking to her and maybe meeting some other new people you can start to move on.

I hope so too; this new girl and I are planning to meet up in a few weeks and go to see Deadpool when it moves to the cheap theaters. And then I'm planning on going back to school in the fall, so I'll be sort of socializing

DESTROYA  is one of the best songs ever written.

Nice, Brinn.  :) One of my friends got an MCR tattoo today, the Black Parade mascot does he have a name? Or gender? and 'I am not afraid to keep on living' on her wrist. I think that's like yours, Brinn?

Pepe, I think! And yeah, that is a lot like mine, same song and location at least! 

I hope so too; this new girl and I are planning to meet up in a few weeks and go to see Deadpool when it moves to the cheap theaters. And then I'm planning on going back to school in the fall, so I'll be sort of socializing

Pepe, I think! And yeah, that is a lot like mine, same song and location at least! 

I knew it was Pepe. How did that even come about

What are you thinking of studying? I'm thinking of going back too.

Date went okay tonight! I could tell that he was REALLY nervous, so I hope if we go out again he will loosen up a bit. He seems like a sweet person that I would like to get to know more.

Good to hear Rachel! That's kindof funny though right, because this was the arrogant sounding one? Or did I miss something? I take that back if you met someone else and I'm just lost. Hehe glad you had a good time though, regardless. And hopefully he'll be more comfortable next time! :)

I didn't know you were going back to school! What are you thinking of going for?

What are you thinking of studying? I'm thinking of going back too.

Well, I've been going to meetings at the California Department of Rehab which is a government department that helps people with disabilities find employment. My anxiety disorder and my chronic depression qualified me, and I was talking to my counselor about what I want to do, and I told her about my troubles with school, and how I would like to take art classes and maybe get a degree but I can't handle the GE courses, plus the DOR requires you to go to school full-time if you're going after a degree and that's too heavy for me. But then we found out that our community college offers a certificate course for a commercial arts degree, which means I don't need to take any GE classes and I can take my time. I can take 2 or 3 classes a semester and keep working. And the classes are going to be fun; Color and Design, Photography, Photoshop, etc.

Date went okay tonight! I could tell that he was REALLY nervous, so I hope if we go out again he will loosen up a bit. He seems like a sweet person that I would like to get to know more.

That's awesome!! I hope that you get to see him again and that he's more comfortable.

Good to hear Rachel! That's kindof funny though right, because this was the arrogant sounding one? Or did I miss something? I take that back if you met someone else and I'm just lost. Hehe glad you had a good time though, regardless. And hopefully he'll be more comfortable next time! :)

Oh no, I never messaged him back. I've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks and this was the first time we got together.

That sounds great Brinn! I hope it works out. Art school can be such a big commitment, but I don't feel like you need a four year degree to

get into the art industry, so this sounds like a good way to get your foot in the door. And take classes that are enjoyable.

Hi from Lulfur!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :P  :P  :P

Sulfur and I are in onesie pajamas, eating snacks, and watching movies!

Sulfur is pointing out my lack of posts. Honestly at least 500 of them are from when she would post on my account.

I left my dogs today to stay at my mom's house while I move. I won't see them until Friday or Saturday. I feel so alone :( I miss them so much! D:

We had a lot of fun. Life's been so hectic, I am happy I got to spend time with her and lurk the boards for the first time in forever. 

I'm sorry to hear about being away from your dogs, Rachel. :( I miss my cats I'm away from them for too long. *hugs*

I've been making my mom put them on FaceTime for the past two days. After today, two more days until I get them back! I'm moving tomorrow.

today I am going to eat at the restaurant where my boyfriend is taking his education to become a chef. All the aprentices have come up with a menu together, so they're the only ones who are cooking at the restaurant tonight, and not the "real" chef :)