Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

this lady had a violent fight over Icloud today

tumblr_inline_nprx3bfMWJ1t3lpra_500.gif

but then the writer in me is all

tumblr_m77fksTE2J1ruhzc0o1_500.gif

and then

tumblr_inline_neyga9itTB1t4y23u.gif

tumblr_inline_nmtjo897fd1r4mjpv_500.gif

The book has been returned! He dropped it off at my apartment, but I was at my mom's house. I think telling him about my impending move helped. At least this saga is over!

Wooo! Read the book to celebrate!

this lady had a violent fight over Icloud today

tumblr_inline_nprx3bfMWJ1t3lpra_500.gif

but then the writer in me is all

tumblr_m77fksTE2J1ruhzc0o1_500.gif

and then

tumblr_inline_neyga9itTB1t4y23u.gif

tumblr_inline_nmtjo897fd1r4mjpv_500.gif

Ooooh do tell.

They called me for a second interview!

I'm watching Microsoft Excel tutorial videos since I don't know how to use it but it's required in this job.

They called me for a second interview!

I'm watching Microsoft Excel tutorial videos since I don't know how to use it but it's required in this job.

Yay, that's great news!

My job requires a lot of Excel usage - I thought I was good at using it before I started the job but soon realised I had no idea! It's really easy to pick up formulas and tricks though and if you're already trying to learn it shows a lot about your character.

If you tell them you know how to do a vlookup that should sufficiently impress them!

Wooo! Read the book to celebrate!

Ooooh do tell.

so annoying. she had a two hour fight over how she doesnt know how to backup her apple files. She then kicked out her boyfriend over ten dollars, then when he left and came back after she told to leave after an hour of saying leave, she got into another fight.

tumblr_nt13enyXUl1qb9xy2o1_500.gif

and then this morning, when I was sick in bed, she was fighting over wood and shit

tumblr_inline_nlnol32usR1rsrope.gif

No. He is always calm, the boyfriend. He never raises his voice, he's chill, but she screams like a banshee,

I have tomorrow off. It's my interview day! One of my references was questioned for over 20 minutes about! Like just grilled with questions. Hopefully I get this job.

I have tomorrow off. It's my interview day! One of my references was questioned for over 20 minutes about! Like just grilled with questions. Hopefully I get this job.

Wishing you the best!

That is intense! I hope you get it after all this! :lol: Hopefully this means that they are very interested in you.

That noisy neighbour reminds me of my neighbours while I lived in Germany for a couple months. Tho they didn't argue or work at night but they partied almost non-stop. I love parties and hanging out with friends and it would've been completely okay on weekends only but shit they would start playing videogames on full volume while I was at work. Then continue on that the whole day until they would start playing shitty gangsta rap and EDM music through the night every day and usually I had to go to work around 8 am. I went there a couple times to tell them to keep it down, that didn't work out. Told about that to my teachers back home, co-workers (who told me they've tried to make him stop and that guy doesn't care about anything) and finally to my boss who was also in charge of the dormitories. My boss was the only one who could do anything about it, he moved him to another dorm but only like a week or so after I got back home.

I'm so sick of having no job. I'm doing pretty well with income support but would do better if I had a job. And having no routine in a long run makes me feel I have no control over my life. Sucks. I've been sending dozens of applications but the only responses I have gotten is 'After receiving hundreds of applications we have contacted the applicants who will make it to the interviews. We are sorry to inform you that you have not been chosen', some of them doesn't even reply. THIS FEELS SO FRUSTRATING! :( I am trying my best.