river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I have a new Doctor Who t-shirt!

I still have a wooden Tardis.

and a sonic......

I am going off now and to watch DW. It's acutally been months since I've seen an episode.

shut up.

I know.

I still have a wooden Tardis.

and a sonic......

I am going off now and to watch DW. It's acutally been months since I've seen an episode.

shut up.

I know.

That's awesome! Hopefully I'm getting a sonic screwdriver soon, and I'm gonna have a TARDIS-cake for my birthday ^_^

And WHAT? :o You terrible, horrible, awful DW fan. Just kidding, I love you Lainey cakes

I have like 5 pairs of black skinny-ish jeans which are faded and covered with stains and like 200 shirts which are crumpled up and messy and all my jeans look almost exactly the same and I always wear my jacket so I basically pull off the same outfit every day.

Except my hair changes all the time and I don't know what to do with it so it just does what it wants.

I have like 5 pairs of black skinny-ish jeans which are faded and covered with stains and like 200 shirts which are crumpled up and messy and all my jeans look almost exactly the same and I always wear my jacket so I basically pull off the same outfit every day.

Except my hair changes all the time and I don't know what to do with it so it just does what it wants.

This is true I can vouch for itd

Unacceptable! :o One has not lived until one has shopped in Primarni!

Okay.. but do they sell shiny boas there? I'd be interested if they sell boas. :lol:

There is no such thing as too many boas! I only have two though. One's black and one's red with a few black feathers in. But I have a feathery masquerade mask - that makes up for it... right? :unsure:

That makes up for it!

Red and black boas are my favourite.

I'm the local boa collector. :D

EDIT: The mask is so pretty :o

There is no such thing as too many boas! I only have two though. One's black and one's red with a few black feathers in. But I have a feathery masquerade mask - that makes up for it... right? :unsure:

Edit: This!

Oooh, that mask is very pretty!