river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Fair point, he's not really right for the role. And I get where you're coming from. I can't watch a single movie based on any book I've read without raging at some point. Well... a lot of points. Okay, through the whole thing.

Ah, my car kind of broke down today. Or, I can still drive it, but it is in great need of a repair... To change this one part, that I don't know the English name for xD but the damaged part does so my car makes this loud vroooom notice whenever I touch the gas pedal. And I had to drive for 5 hours to get home after this happened. My head is seriously going crazy after all the noise today!!

there are various cannons of his age. Some he's a childhood friend who had cancer and blamed Clark and others, he's older and once friend but Clarks powers drove him mad. Smallville was pretty great when Lana wasn't involved in their relationship.

I kinda stopped watching comic book films after the last Superman because they are pretty much all the same. I might see Deadpool if it ends up on Netflix.

I got a job interview at an insurance company.... so I probably won't be able to have my blue hair back this summer but at least I would have a Monday to Friday day job... if I get it that is. Os much better than the fucked up schedule I work now.

I hope it works out! Having a regular schedule is pretty nice.

Thanks!and it's not customer service either. It's more behind the scenes administrative stuff. So that's exciting. I hope they like me XD

Screwing up in what way? Can you ask for another day of training to make sure you get it right?

Also, I might cancel my date for Saturday. I haven't heard from him at all since we made the date, and in that time I've been talking to another guy from the same site (online dating) that I like a lot more... Does that make me terrible? I just feel awkward going out with someone I know nothing about, especially when I'm talking to some other guy.