river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I don't know if you guys listen to Asking Alexandria at all, but I drew a copy of their new album cover and their vocalist liked it on instagram. So now I'm fangirling because I have a crush on him XD

What is your Instagram again? I've made a new account, that I actually use, so I should follow you with that one :)

I've tried in a nightclub but not in real class. I think it's fun but like everyone before me said, it takes a lot of strength. :D And if you take that as your hobby, i've herd it gets you ripped in no time and you can do that for long if you don't want to get big muscles. :D I thought of starting that because I wanna get ripped (not too much tho) but I couldn't find affordable courses so I got into burlesque. Tho I think I should try pole dancing some time. :D

It was actually lots of fun!! Like so much I would concider taking a course, if I had the time. Which sadly I dont. But you should totally try it! We just learned very basic moves off course, but it was a great exercise (I can hardly move today xD ), it wasn't too hard, and we were laughing a lot. And also looking pretty good in the end, if I'm allowed to say so ;) although we kept everything at a floor level, and always at least one foot on the ground :P

What is your Instagram again? I've made a new account, that I actually use, so I should follow you with that one :)

My username is GabrielleRoseFromTheDead

Aw no worries. I see that you liked my IG page. Thanks!

No problem, your art style is really cool! Hopefully with enough practice, I'll make some art that I actually like some day. :)

No problem, your art style is really cool! Hopefully with enough practice, I'll make some art that I actually like some day. :)

Thank you!

Honestly, just practice! I've only been doing it seriously since 2012ish… It doesn't take too long to see improvement if you work at it consistently.

Isn;t she great? I love Gabby's art

Thanks Brinn ^_^ 

I have my prints for sale in a local shop and four have already sold. I also got accepted to sell at a local market next month.

Thank you!

Honestly, just practice! I've only been doing it seriously since 2012ish… It doesn't take too long to see improvement if you work at it consistently.

Thanks Brinn ^_^ 

I have my prints for sale in a local shop and four have already sold. I also got accepted to sell at a local market next month.

That's awesome! Do you use redbubble? That's another way you can sell your art. My friend uses it. :)

Sorry, still a newbie. But this discussion is here for whatever we have on our minds right? Cause I am currently completely lacking a place or person that I can rant to with having just moved and being socially impaired.

Sorry, still a newbie. But this discussion is here for whatever we have on our minds right? Cause I am currently completely lacking a place or person that I can rant to with having just moved and being socially impaired.

Yeah, this thread is just general discussion, it's like our friend thread :D Feel free to rant here or you can rant in Let's Try Some Honesty http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/356-lets-try-some-honesty/ 

The honesty thread is probably the best for rants, but if you need advice or friendship feel free to post here! We don't bite.

Small dogs can surprisingly pack a lot of punch

Somehow my 5-lb Maltapoo caused blunt force trauma to the eye of my husky-shepherd mix a couple weeks ago. Explain THAT!

my car is dead. No way to get to work. My mom keeps wanting to yell at me about it, so I've been avoiding her. Then she wants me to pay her heating bill for no reason. I don't stay at her place or use her heat. Why does she want me to pay her heat?

and also writing

They met as seeds and knew each other. She would roll away for the chase he would follow because he didn’t want to lose her. Neither knew where they had wanted to settle and root. The wind carried them and they both enjoyed seeing the land and what was there.

They amused the elders, who of course, knew better and had seen what was all to be seen and known. Two young lovers completly clueless and going to lose.

They remember when it happened. The sun was out and the air tasted like hay and dust after the rain. The car came and she was carried away to the other side. He wanted to run to her, but his roots were gripping the earth now.

As they grew they reached out as much as they could. Their bramches would never reach. She and him would never be able to hold each other.