river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Awww, boo! 

I wish I was a millionaire… then I could travel to all the places I want to see. Canada is nice and all, but it's boring as fuck when it comes to seeing historical places. We don't have castles and cool sights like that, you know? 

I was actually just looking at tourist attractions in all the countries I want to see. So many European countries I want to go to; Ireland, England, Scotland, Norway, Finland, Sweden… if I'm ever in your country, you guys should let me stay with you XD

That would go a long way to reducing travel costs :lol:

We have some historical things in Texas! Not much in Houston though.

The bottle says cyclamen; it comes out cerise pink.  :)

Sounds awesome!

Awww, boo! 

I wish I was a millionaire… then I could travel to all the places I want to see. Canada is nice and all, but it's boring as fuck when it comes to seeing historical places. We don't have castles and cool sights like that, you know? 

I was actually just looking at tourist attractions in all the countries I want to see. So many European countries I want to go to; Ireland, England, Scotland, Norway, Finland, Sweden… if I'm ever in your country, you guys should let me stay with you XD

Same! My lifelong goal is to visit every country in Europe  :lol: I've been to Ireland and England, and they are truly magnificent! We saw four rainbows in one day in Ireland!

Less than a month until I move into an apartment with my boyfriend and become all adult and stuff :o

Sounds exciting! Good luck!

I finally have a wolf.

12549087_515057474838_502727944613986655

So cute  :wub:

I have a job interview tomorrow. At a funeral home

Good luck!

Awww, boo! 

I use to want to visit  Italy for the gondoliers (sp?). Ah yeah! and I just read about Bob Bryar talking about loving it for the same reason! (Great minds think alike! ;))

I also wanted to see Germany and...

idk though...it's getting hard for me to want to travel anywhere...people in airports make me nervous!

Less than a month until I move into an apartment with my boyfriend and become all adult and stuff :o

that's awesome! :D

Will you be singing "Helena"?? ;) In all seriousness, I hope it goes well. Best!

I finally have a wolf.

12549087_515057474838_502727944613986655

Wolves seriously rock! There's this gorgeous wolflike breed of dog across the street. As big as he/she is, he gallops so quietly and gracefully. It's magnificent!

btw, Laine, are you the John Nolan fan?...Timberwolves at New Jersey?? ;)

• Upvote 1

Awww, boo! 

If you're ever in Norway, you are very welcome to stay with me! Hopefully it will be after I get a bigger appartement, but theres always the couch ;)

I've been to all those countries except Finland, but I want to go to Canada! Btw, fun fact about where I live: I live half an hour away from the border of Sweden, and since we don't have all these crazy border rules over here, I may drive there just to buy candy :D

Congrats on growing up sandreh! Who would have thought this when we first started talking? xD

Congrats with the interview! I hope you do well! How do you feel about working at a funeral home?

If you're ever in Norway, you are very welcome to stay with me! Hopefully it will be after I get a bigger appartement, but theres always the couch ;)

I've been to all those countries except Finland, but I want to go to Canada! Btw, fun fact about where I live: I live half an hour away from the border of Sweden, and since we don't have all these crazy border rules over here, I may drive there just to buy candy :D

Congrats on growing up sandreh! Who would have thought this when we first started talking? xD

Congrats with the interview! I hope you do well! How do you feel about working at a funeral home?

hahah I surely wouldn't have thought it :P I was still in high school when we started talking :o you helped me with some maths stuff xD 

PS I'm probably going to norway TWICE next summer D: just so you're warned xD 

Thanks everybody! The whole...you know, working around dead-people thing is a little strange but I think I can handle it. My job (if I get hired) would be mainly reception and phones but I would also have to set up the viewing room so I would be pretty close to the deceased.

But you know, until the zombie apocalypse happens there's really no reason to be afraid of dead bodies so I think I'll be okay!

My interview is at four my time (it's 10:30am now) so I have awhile yet. I have to go buy interview clothes, haha

hahah I surely wouldn't have thought it :P I was still in high school when we started talking :o you helped me with some maths stuff xD 

PS I'm probably going to norway TWICE next summer D: just so you're warned xD

How many years have it been now? 4? 5? It has to be almost 5 I think?

I helped you with math? I can't even remember xD I just remember writing messages in a word document before posting it in pieces on your profile, since they always ended up to long for one post :P

And we totally have to hang out then!! It's been to long! Last time was before Mikker :o

Good luck Brinn! I'm sure it would be a bit weird, but also rewarding to be able to help people at such a difficult time.

How many years have it been now? 4? 5? It has to be almost 5 I think?

I helped you with math? I can't even remember xD I just remember writing messages in a word document before posting it in pieces on your profile, since they always ended up to long for one post :P

And we totally have to hang out then!! It's been to long! Last time was before Mikker :o

Well. I saw MCR in 2011, and joined this site shortly after. So almost 5 yes ^^ 

And yes definitely! Then you might also get to meet him, because he's probably joining me one of the times :D it's because my sister is getting married in the beginning of july and my nephew has his confirmation thingy in the end of august xD 

I am the John Nolan fan and yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sweet! I uh, don't really know of his sideproject work, but I've come to really enjoy TBS...(although, I like Fred too and the second album the best -WYWTB) anyway...you'll probably be seeing comments about this stuff from me again...just a headsup!

Thanks everybody! The whole...you know, working around dead-people thing is a little strange but I think I can handle it. My job (if I get hired) would be mainly reception and phones but I would also have to set up the viewing room so I would be pretty close to the deceased.

But you know, until the zombie apocalypse happens there's really no reason to be afraid of dead bodies so I think I'll be okay!

My interview is at four my time (it's 10:30am now) so I have awhile yet. I have to go buy interview clothes, haha

how'd it go B?

Well. I saw MCR in 2011, and joined this site shortly after. So almost 5 yes ^^ 

And yes definitely! Then you might also get to meet him, because he's probably joining me one of the times :D it's because my sister is getting married in the beginning of july and my nephew has his confirmation thingy in the end of august xD 

this reminds me...is there a thread about how everyone came to ...well, the Rmy I guess...??

sweet! I uh, don't really know of his sideproject work, but I've come to really enjoy TBS...(although, I like Fred too and the second album the best -WYWTB) anyway...you'll probably be seeing comments about this stuff from me again...just a headsup!

how'd it go B?

this reminds me...is there a thread about how everyone came to ...well, the Rmy I guess...??

I will allow this.

I joined the TSN because I like street teams, but MCRmy wasn't really one. They didn't have fun missions and TSN was terrible and unkempt in that manner, so as a forum it worked.