river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Frank, that's awesome! Pets on tap tho means what? As in, you have pets? Or what is a tap? Lol Someone I know worked from home and the cats all piled on so she couldn't get up for a break haha. Cats seem to love the warmth of computers btw. XD

When we say something's 'on tap' it means it's readily available. For example over Christmas I had chocolate supplies on tap; my kitchen has coffee on tap; the MCR tourbus used to have feather boas and eyeliner on tap. I think it comes from being in bars and having drinks quite literally available from the tap.

Also I don't think there's any copyright issues with your profile. You're not selling it as your own or anything!

When we say something's 'on tap' it means it's readily available. For example over Christmas I had chocolate supplies on tap; my kitchen has coffee on tap; the MCR tourbus used to have feather boas and eyeliner on tap. I think it comes from being in bars and having drinks quite literally available from the tap.

Also I don't think there's any copyright issues with your profile. You're not selling it as your own or anything!

feather boas and eyeliner lol...alright, I get it. (i think) so you have lots of pets, right? or readily available for comfort right? ;)

Love it! as I mentioned in the other thread, I am loving Gerard's new cat...maine coones hold a soft spot in my heart.

That's good to know about the profile pic. I may still change it, but I hardly even pay attention, so in a week, I may even forget...it's much easier to notice the pics on the other site...the "original rmy site" (but if that's not really the original, what are we to call it?) that's why I thought of it in the first place.

Anyway...have a happy hump day guys! (I really can't believe it's Wednesday already!)

I can't believe it's only Wednesday, I've been ill for almost a week now and time's gone slow!

I love maine coons too, both my cats are part maine coon or Norwegian Forest cat... They're fluffy basically xD Gerard's cat is a British Short Hair which I'm not so keen on but I'll admit Mitch is incredibly cute!

I had a Maine coon mix growing up that sprayed on everything. So annoying. They are pretty but I'm not sure I would get a male one again.

My friends adopted a pregnant stray and we're pretty the father was a Maine Coon because they kept one of her babies and he's IMMENSE and fluffy and playful and did I mention giant?

My friends adopted a pregnant stray and we're pretty the father was a Maine Coon because they kept one of her babies and he's IMMENSE and fluffy and playful and did I mention giant?

Oh my gosh, that sounds adorable!!! Would you happen to have any pictures of the baby? Sorry if that sounds creepy, I just love cats so much <3  :P

Oh my gosh, that sounds adorable!!! Would you happen to have any pictures of the baby? Sorry if that sounds creepy, I just love cats so much <3 :P

This was him and his mom in early November (he's the left one):

12194545_10204800970000356_2386027759975

This was last week and I honestly don't know which cat is which:

12507427_10205063699248423_7547658394371

This picture shows his size better; he's on a dog bed:

1982345_10204978022706563_78780928884160

And this was him back in July when he was still mostly kitten, cuddling their bunny (who is also enormous):

11705811_869729676409186_462834838558226

OMGSh, you guys are killing me here!!! (too cute!! I miss mine!)

I can't believe it's only Wednesday, I've been ill for almost a week now and time's gone slow!

I love maine coons too, both my cats are part maine coon or Norwegian Forest cat... They're fluffy basically xD Gerard's cat is a British Short Hair which I'm not so keen on but I'll admit Mitch is incredibly cute!

I looked at photos for all of these. Beautiful! I think ...i mean, I was told I had a Maine coone, but mine looked more like the BSH (and had shorthair). Ugh! but again, all are sooo beautiful! And I know someone with the longhaired Maine coone...oh, my question was though about the ears (the whispy pointy ones)...never saw those on a domesticated cat before...that's not required for a maine coone though is it?

I had a Maine coon mix growing up that sprayed on everything. So annoying. They are pretty but I'm not sure I would get a male one again.

that's ...well, not funny (actually, he probably had some psycho-social or even health issue??? but I assume you looked into it given your interest, unless you were very young).

But the funny part is that I have typically seen difficult cats from the female side! haha (pms for cats anyone? haha j/k) They can be very emotional and stubborn possibly leading to the health issues I've noticed...just difficult-God bless em tho!

I like the cat breeds with big eyes. looks dumb on dogs but adorable on cats. Like Ferguson. tumblr_mtp0ohOBxJ1rmg5uao1_250.gif

Didn't see this pic earlier so this is what came to mind...XD (actually, the Shrek cat, but it's not letting me post it)

This was him and his mom in early November (he's the left one):
12194545_10204800970000356_2386027759975

This was last week and I honestly don't know which cat is which:
12507427_10205063699248423_7547658394371

This picture shows his size better; he's on a dog bed:
1982345_10204978022706563_78780928884160

And this was him back in July when he was still mostly kitten, cuddling their bunny (who is also enormous):
11705811_869729676409186_462834838558226

Seriously killing me! Love these precious beauties! :wub: GB

I have never had a cat. :( My friends/neighbours have a tabby (I think, she looks like a tabby), and they took in a giant black and white fluffpot of various possible origin. I'd like a cat but my dogs might go bananas... that or the cat would rule the house, haha.

Yeah, male cats tend to spray after you get them neutered if they're older; that's why they tell you to neuter male cats early so they never develop the habit. Spraying is SO GROSS.

My girl cat (Sophie) is such a brat, she's started peeing on our upstairs carpet when we piss her off. It's literally out of spite. We even have one litter box upstairs now so that she can pee there but she blatantly pees on the floor when she's angry. When she isn't mad, she uses the box. So frustrating.

But my kitten Winston (okay he's like a year and a half but he's still my kitten) is so great and now I'm leash training him.

Not sure where to put this comment..."Gerard, Gerard, you make my heart burn" haha no not that, but it's about Gee and the part I read last night in Not the Life it Seems...about the Black Parade era...the mansion, what was it called?...and the song "Sleep"...

did u know Gerard was having night terrors and that's what inspired the song?

"...Like last night, they are not like tremors, they are worse than tremors,
they are these terrors. And it's like, it feels like as if somebody
was gripping my throat and squeezing and..."

I was freaking out pretty hard because I kindof get similar terrors sometimes...oh! and apparently he also watched the joan of arc movie where she's buried alive ya know? to get into this crazy place...like i had watched that movie not one year later for a project. Guys...I AM Gerard!...

just kidding :P

Awe, but I just wanna tell him sometimes that everything's gonna be alright! XD

One more for ya guys!...Happy weekend!

Ode to Frank Iero @OdetoFrnk Jan 7

Ode to Frank Iero Retweeted WeRateCats

If it wasn't so rare, we'd definitely adopt one immediately.

Ode to Frank Iero added,

CX6-s6ZWcAA-rhZ.jpg
WeRateCats @We_Rate_Cats
Playful cat of unknown breed. Sensual, teasing stretch. Unique markings on arms. 12/10 Frankly this cat is stunning
10 retweets 33 likes

ahhh sorry for the size :(:D LOL

One more for ya guys!...Happy weekend!

Ode to Frank Iero ‏@OdetoFrnk Jan 7

Ode to Frank Iero Retweeted WeRateCats

If it wasn't so rare, we'd definitely adopt one immediately.

Ode to Frank Iero added,

CX6-s6ZWcAA-rhZ.jpg
WeRateCats @We_Rate_Cats
Playful cat of unknown breed. Sensual, teasing stretch. Unique markings on arms. 12/10 Frankly this cat is stunning
10 retweets 33 likes

ahhh sorry for the size :(:D LOL

"Frankly this cat is stunning" XD

There's a £60m rollover on the lottery tonight. I've not felt good for one day this year so it's only fair I win a million or so... Right?

Totally! Karma should pay you back for how you've felt this year so far :/ In the states we also have a really big jackpot, like $800 million I think, maybe I'll win that one  :P

Haha definitely. I was going to buy a ticket - I never have - then got flummoxed by the numbers and spent my spare change on hair dye instead. Much more of an investment.

Ooo what color?