river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I normally never stay up all night. Usually it was only in college when I would stay up to cram for finals or write essays. I just stayed out later than I expected, and I couldn't fall asleep in the two hours I had before I had to wake up for work! Not my favorite, but at least it was a slow day so not the worst day to not sleep.

I normally never stay up all night. Usually it was only in college when I would stay up to cram for finals or write essays. I just stayed out later than I expected, and I couldn't fall asleep in the two hours I had before I had to wake up for work! Not my favorite, but at least it was a slow day so not the worst day to not sleep.

Actually, I understand...I just cannot do it! bleh!

My goal...to make goals! haha Nah, but seriously...to have daily goals set the night before or something...it's a work in progress.

With an actual gun? I am not generally pro-people keeping firearms for entertainment, but that does sound quite fun. Also did you eat it?

Yep, my extended family in Vegas has this weird tradition of going shooting on January first and this is the first time I've gone. I'm generally not a gun enthusiast but I'm actually a fair shot and since we were just shooting gingerbread houses and targets I let my hair down a little. ^_^

I totally would have eaten it but it was hot glued together (plus it was from a kit which means it would have tasted like the box it came in, haha). I did eat a fair amount of the candy though!

Yep, my extended family in Vegas has this weird tradition of going shooting on January first and this is the first time I've gone. I'm generally not a gun enthusiast but I'm actually a fair shot and since we were just shooting gingerbread houses and targets I let my hair down a little. ^_^

I totally would have eaten it but it was hot glued together (plus it was from a kit which means it would have tasted like the box it came in, haha). I did eat a fair amount of the candy though!

This is the coolest thing ever!! I'm totally suggesting that my family should shoot our gingerbread house next year (that is, if we make one...).

My dad used to make a gingerbread house, but it often ended up as a ruin before it was finished xD my brother made on from kit this year, with his 2 year old son. But making it from a kit feels a bit like cheating, although we never manage to make one without :P

That's mad and I love it. I've never made a gingerbread house, but if I ever do I shall shoot it (maybe with a water pistol since you can't buy firearms here unless you prove you're a clay pigeon-shooting supremo or something).

Welcome!

I finally was able to pick up my secret Santa present! Thank you sooooo much, Gabby! I absolutely love everything and you! :)

• Upvote 1

Welcome!

I finally was able to pick up my secret Santa present! Thank you sooooo much, Gabby! I absolutely love everything and you! :)

Yay! I'm so glad you got it! I was quite worried about your parcel conundrum but I didn't want to ruin the surprise!

No I think it arrived in plenty of time, but the office is only open when I'm at work. Kind of inconvenient for me :lol: And with the holidays messing up my schedule, I never got to go! I finally managed to get my dad to go today and pick it up since I will be away again this weekend.

I managed a day at work yesterday but had to come home sick today :( I had an important meeting 10am-5pm today too which I wasn't looking forward to but needed to attend :/

To make it worse my office is open plan with about 50+ people in it and I had to subtly ask my boss if I could leave and then get out the office before bursting into tears. I only just made it to the door. Sat at home with the cats now in need of hugs.

Don't feel bad about missing the meeting. Sometimes you just have to do what's best for you! I'm sure your boss understands and will fill you in. Plus, you don't want to expose the rest of your office to whatever you have if it is contagious! *hugs* but I know how sucky it is to be sick. I hope you feel better soon!!

I haven't been here long enough to really get to know anyone, but regardless I wish you the best of luck with your job. At least you have your cats to help. *hug* :)

hey guys! i'm new here but msushouldneverknow told me that this is the main thread for daily updates and such, so i thought i should say hi here :)

Hi. :)

I managed a day at work yesterday but had to come home sick today :( I had an important meeting 10am-5pm today too which I wasn't looking forward to but needed to attend :/

To make it worse my office is open plan with about 50+ people in it and I had to subtly ask my boss if I could leave and then get out the office before bursting into tears. I only just made it to the door. Sat at home with the cats now in need of hugs.

This is why I work in my front room. Pets on tap. Seriously though I hope you get well soon!

That sounds like a crazy fun time Brinn! Just don't tell my mother. Lol I am the same way...always wondered about going to a shooting range for instance, or just firing a Bbgun, but I am generally anti gun in the house.

Hi. :)

This is why I work in my front room. Pets on tap. Seriously though I hope you get well soon!

Kerry, GWS! Did you ever see the doctor?

Frank, that's awesome! Pets on tap tho means what? As in, you have pets? Or what is a tap? Lol Someone I know worked from home and the cats all piled on so she couldn't get up for a break haha. Cats seem to love the warmth of computers btw. XD

Hi G/Michele!