river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Merry Christmas everyone!

And thank you secret Santa! (Are we going to reveal who we think our secret Santa is?). I will try to post pictures, but no electronic devices will cooperate with me at the moment, so they may or may not be coming in the future xD

And good to see you back Laine!! :D

Missed this to comment. That is interesting. Did not know it!

Also Sonia, I think that Scandanavian cooking Show I watch sometimes is in fact, Norwegian cooking! (At least one of the cooks is Norwegian/and in Norway..the other, Swedish) And am I remembering this right (u others might know this too) Ibpson? Or something...a writer? No, playwright? Is from there? I am terrible, but it rang a bell.

Yep, the big play writer Ibsen is norwegian :)

Laine!

Here you would never see a scone in the place of a roll at a dinner table in a restaurant, but scones are basically meals. Cream on jam or jam on cream?

It's obviously jam then cream. But in all seriousness, one way is Cornish and the other is Devonian, so technically they're both right.

I don't ever have scones or biscuits or rolls......

Like in Canada or personally?

Scones definitely would not replace rolls. But biscuits can be a side dish or their own meal depending on how you want them and how big they are. Like Brinn originally said, you'll often see biscuits accompanied with fried chicken. They're pretty ubiquitous in Southern meals.

BRINN, KERRY (BEST MOD EVER) GABBY

oh and Proper Rachel. I missed you all very much. I was sad because I thought You thought I had abanonded you or something since I'm not as into MCR. Like they're not my favorite thing, but when I hear their music I remmeber good times and it's good.

Brinn we still need to hang out.

Kerry my roommate and I are planning a European trip and spending the day with you would be amazing beyound.

Rachel, always fun chilling with you.

Gabby, you're newish in my life but I want you to stay.

• Upvote 1

someone say something about Norway? My family is Norwegian and we have family near Olso. I want to meet them and speak Norsk.

someone say something about Norway? My family is Norwegian and we have family near Olso. I want to meet them and speak Norsk.

I said it...but I am not the Norwegian. Norsk is what you call it? I was wondering. We all just kinda started talking culture talk this summer,...well they did, and I kinda jumped on board. There's a Norwegian cooking show here that I watch sometimes. And I think one of my old buddies had family from there. (We, unfortunately, lost touch, but she was super awesome...just like all of you!)

I go by Missy, btw.

Thank you!!

Happy birthday Brinn!!!!!!!! Hope you had an amazing day :D:wub:

I talk a lot about Norway xD I grew up right outside of Oslo (and by that I mean that it was 30 minutes by bus from my place to the city centre in the morning rush. We don't have giant cities like in the US xD ), now I live a bit further away, maybe a little more than one hour by car. And speaking Norsk is just easypeasy ;) don't ever add please or thank you, and you'll sound like a real norwegian :P

I talk a lot about Norway xD I grew up right outside of Oslo (and by that I mean that it was 30 minutes by bus from my place to the city centre in the morning rush. We don't have giant cities like in the US xD ), now I live a bit further away, maybe a little more than one hour by car. And speaking Norsk is just easypeasy ;) don't ever add please or thank you, and you'll sound like a real norwegian :P

I remembered what I had learned (learnt), besides ibsen...Norway cooks and grows coriander...I use coriander almost daily! So that wascool.

Gifts folks, what did you get? I am finally getting Not the life it seems. Can't wait to get all caught up! Also got a nice copy of Catcher in the Rye, my favorite book.

Like in Canada or personally?

Scones definitely would not replace rolls. But biscuits can be a side dish or their own meal depending on how you want them and how big they are. Like Brinn originally said, you'll often see biscuits accompanied with fried chicken. They're pretty ubiquitous in Southern meals.

In canada basically... the only time I've ever referred to something as a biscuit is when you get biscuits before your meal at red lobster.

Other than that. ... I've only ever eaten buns at holiday dinners.

And hey lane! Thanks! Missed you :)

I'm not hungover, since I didn't really drunk much last night, but I didn't go to sleep at all and I'm extremely tired. Just waiting for the end of the day..: