river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

And remember to post pics o' your gifts, those of you that have them today! And if you don't have yours, can you please let me know so I can check in on it for you? (I actually don't have mine either)

I don't have gift pics but how DOES one share photos on this site???

First of all, it's a headache and a half unless you're on a computer. You can try changing to the full version site on your phone or tablet (at the footer of the page) but it's much more difficult.

To add a picture from your computer:

1.) Upload your picture to Photobucket, Facebook, imgur, Twitter, etc.

1.) Right-click the image and select "Copy Image Location"

To add a picture to your post you need to:

1.) Copy the URL of the image. Find your picture on Google or refer to above steps.

2.) On your mcrmy post, click the icon of the tree.

3.) Paste the URL where it says "Image URL"

4.) Click "Insert Image"

Tada!

• Upvote 2

You're such a sweetie Brinn! So um, I have a follow-up question. How does Photobucket work? (If there are clear instructions on the site, you don't have to go into all the details. A link might be nice though, just to be sure I get the right thing.)

Is Photobucket private? privacy settings?

I knew the second part...I often take stuff from FB...i hope that's not stealing...that's not stealing is it?

Ha! Ctrl+V for ya! (sorry again guys...but this is for my "Merry Xmas" lol though I freaking miss/missed those days!)

tumblr_nsazg7cCL71uqvd9do1_500.jpg

tinypic.com basically, if you have a photo saved on your computer, you can upload it to there and it will give you a link that you can use to embed pics into posts, or you can just copy the BBCode that they provide. Or if you have the URL for the pic you can put that into tinypic and it will give you the BBCode, which is helpful if you need to resize a pic and don't have any photo editing software. Tinypic has the option to resize a pic for a message board. It's really easy to use and you don't need an account like you do for photobucket.

Well there wasn't much to recover from... There weren't any customers or managers, so pretty much after we finished cleaning, it was just finding things to do the rest of the day. But I'm kind of obsessive about my area, so I can always find more things to do :lol: But waking up so dang early was difficult. I'm still sleepy from it!

A weird thing happened on Tuesday... A guy I had helped the week before came back to give me his number. I'm debating texting him. It was a strange thing to do, but at the same time I have no other prospects at the moment! And he is decent looking and seems nice according to my coworker. So idk!

I had my last day at work today, so now I'm off untill the 4th. Well, i have to make a math test, grade some papers, and possibly make some plans for the next term, but I don't have to meet my students untill next year xD

Oh, and did you guys know that we celebrate Christmas eve, not Christmas day in Norway? So we open the gifts on the 24th, we eat Christmas dinner, go to church, everything. And then we just chill on Christmas day :)

Missed this to comment. That is interesting. Did not know it!

Also Sonia, I think that Scandanavian cooking Show I watch sometimes is in fact, Norwegian cooking! (At least one of the cooks is Norwegian/and in Norway..the other, Swedish) And am I remembering this right (u others might know this too) Ibpson? Or something...a writer? No, playwright? Is from there? I am terrible, but it rang a bell.

So what did y'all get in your Secret Santas?

Epiphany? I forget. but I have heard of this yes. 

YES. I couldn't remember what it was called! 

I want to see your hair, Francesca! :D and what kind of biscuits did you bake? Cookie-type biscuits? Or American-type biscuits (savory, fluffy, usually eaten with fried chicken)?

And remember to post pics o' your gifts, those of you that have them today! And if you don't have yours, can you please let me know so I can check in on it for you? (I actually don't have mine either)

I don't have any good pictures, I'm going out tonight so I'll see if I can manage to not look awful haha. It's faded a bit but I love it. I made cookie-type biscuits (wtf is the other type????), cinnamon-flavoured. They went down quite well!

Thank you to my Secret Santa! I will post pictures soon!

A weird thing happened on Tuesday... A guy I had helped the week before came back to give me his number. I'm debating texting him. It was a strange thing to do, but at the same time I have no other prospects at the moment! And he is decent looking and seems nice according to my coworker. So idk!

Sounds like a romance novel/film. Go for it!

We have been texting and are going out to dinner tonight. He seems nice! I think we have a lot in common.

The other type are what we call biscuits here... Like bread rolls? Idk what you call them in the UK, but it's like the bread they put on the table at a restaurant. Except I think they are more of a breakfast food. In the south we put gravy on them and they're basically their own meal.

biscuit.jpg

We have been texting and are going out to dinner tonight. He seems nice! I think we have a lot in common.

The other type are what we call biscuits here... Like bread rolls? Idk what you call them in the UK, but it's like the bread they put on the table at a restaurant. Except I think they are more of a breakfast food. In the south we put gravy on them and they're basically their own meal.

biscuit.jpg

omgsh that looks soooo good! gotta find a gluten free version though and make biscuits and gravy. ugh! so the best! :P

Have a nice dinner Rach (or Rachel, if you prefer)!!

Hey everyone.

I've been lurking lately... I have lots to say but I'm basically too lazy to type it all put on my phone... but merry Christmas to everyone.

I received my secret Santa Gift well before Christmas and I loved it :) I also got a ton of fantastic gifts from my family and I'm very happy with the gifts I gave as well.

Back to lurking

Hey everyone.

I've been lurking lately... I have lots to say but I'm basically too lazy to type it all put on my phone... but merry Christmas to everyone.

I received my secret Santa Gift well before Christmas and I loved it :) I also got a ton of fantastic gifts from my family and I'm very happy with the gifts I gave as well.

Back to lurking

hey, no worries. Did you look into the Frank Iero book though? Wearetheneverenders@aol.com ...all of you, email them for information. But I believe you got to go, right Gabby?

Yeah here scones are a bit harder. Biscuits are a bit more doughy. But we eat them with butter and jam too. It just depends upon the type of meal they are being served with.

This is really making me crave some biscuits and gravy!!!

Btw the dinner was amazing. I really like him! He is coming to my New Years party with me.

I'm really happy that your date was nice, Rachel! This is really exciting. Good luck at your party!!

Yeah, scones are a little chewier than biscuits; biscuits are fluffy inside and soft, with a little crust on the outside. I'm actually not really a fan just because I find that most biscuits taste too much like baking soda (which is why I hate pretzels as well) but that's just me and my strange taste buds.

Did anyone else never get their Secret Santa gift?

I'm sure my secret Santa gift has arrived, but I haven't been able to check the office... Hopefully on Saturday? Secret New Years baby gift?

Also LAINE!