river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

We like the poncho. In the year of the poncho, Sulfur used it as inspiration for her Gerard Halloween costume.

• Upvote 1

I see a lot of guys wearing shirts like that around here, in the heat. Never a nice sight to see, no matter how buff they are! Nip slips aren't things only women should avoid.

• Upvote 1

Oh no I hated that! Definitely better from the front. It's like he was encouraging fangirls! But you're right I bet it was nice and cool onstage.

Yes, I agree with that..."encouraging fangirls". Shoulda kept it for Lynz! ;) Speaking of...did you folks see one of his recent tours where he let a bunch of fangirls put their hands all over him?! That made me very uncomfortable. I hope he doesn't do that whenever I get to see him cuz my friends/family will never let me see him again!!

This is what I mean by mutual, men and women modesty...and then when it breaks down...But, alas, nobody's perfect. And I'm glad these instances didn't happen more often. OopS! Honest moment here on the public/worldviewing forum!!!

Haha River! But you know what, with the exception I mentioned above, they can wear whatever they want and still look adorable! hehee

That shirt was so terrible it was brilliant. Incidentally they brought out a DESTROYA shirt that was a lot like it, I wear it on the beach over my bikini. Went into a monastery wearing it, I had to wrap a table cloth round me before I was allowed in the church. Thank you Gerard.

I'd forgotten that poncho, holy shit. The cardigan gig he has going now is quite nice, all things considered.

• Upvote 2

I was also referring to that poncho, but that picture with him and Mikey was just too much to ignore.

I was going to go to the farmer's market this morning, but I had a meeting for my class :( Did you buy anything nice?

Also, my date is in 20 minutes. So nervous!

I bought some green beans, fresh dill and cilantro, grapes, plums and onions. So I'd say a success!

I also just won an instagram contest. This never happens! XD

i love plums! having some fresh herbs would be great too... i'm thinking of trying to start an herb garden on my balcony.

what was the contest? that's awesome!

also, my date went well... i hope i get to see him again :)

RE Gerard's fashion choices, I thought that sideless tank was the worst, though I also bought the sideless DESTROYA tank. I usually layer it over other tanks when I wear it but it's sort of an awkward fit because it's too short for me. I loved the black poncho- I don't know why, I just really liked it. But that striped on was atrocious. And I dig cardis- Frank's been working them for years and now Gerard's getting in on it. Not bad.

:ph34r:

Lulfur says hiiiii!   :wub:

Hey girls, heeyyyyy! :wub:

I  also just won an instagram contest. This never happens! XD

What was the contest?? That is so cool, Gabs :D

Soooo I have a date tomorrow that seems promising! I haven't been on a date in more than a year... I'm excited  :)

also, my date went well... i hope i get to see him again :)

That's awesome!! I'm so glad you had a good time, Rachel

I haven't seen Gerard's cardigan but I agree that they are generally good fashion choices for men. I remember frank always looking nice in them.

It was a giveaway someone did to celebrate reaching a certain number of followers. Unlike most giveaways, it didn't require reposting. Just commenting.

Anyway. .. it's a prize package that I get. It's got a tarot card, some animal bones, a crystal of some sort, and I think antique coffin nails. I actually don't remember it all. While I'm not knowledgeable about any of that stuff, i find it so aesthetically beautiful. Like 98% of the people I follow on instagram are some kind of tarot/crystal/witchy shop haha

I had forgotten about the poncho xD oh my word!! I'm still wondering what he thought... Like, this poncho is great on me, especially with my hair... Eh, nope!

And I'm glad to hear about the date Rachel!! :)

I like that sort of stuff too, gabby. I'm not really into tarot or Wicca or anything like that, but it is awfully pretty!

And yeah, we're actually planning on meeting up again on Thursday!

I like that sort of stuff too, gabby. I'm not really into tarot or Wicca or anything like that, but it is awfully pretty

Exactly! Just some cool looking little things to decorate my home ^_^

My doctor should call today about the bloodtest results, hope it's all good. Mum says there's probably nothing there and I do hope she's right. My brother visited the other day, he's in a constructing industry and he took some photos of my enterance halls wall bc there is some white spots. He showed those pictures around and told that those white spots are mold but it's something that can be scratched off. My aunt is renovating their house so I think I'll ask them if they have any tools for that so I can take care of it. 

The problem in my ear turned out to be an ear infection and I got it to the other ear now too. Went to ER on saturday because there isn't doctors reception in anywhere else on weekends. At first the nurse who decides weater or not you're sick enough to see a doctor there told me my ear is fine without even looking at it and tried to turn me away and looked pretty mad when i insisted to see a doc. She let me in and I was right, I got antibiotics. 

I hope I can solve this all and really get better again for good. :/

It was a giveaway someone did to celebrate reaching a certain number of followers. Unlike most giveaways, it didn't require reposting. Just commenting.

Anyway. .. it's a prize package that I get. It's got a tarot card, some animal bones, a crystal of some sort, and I think antique coffin nails. I actually don't remember it all. While I'm not knowledgeable about any of that stuff, i find it so aesthetically beautiful. Like 98% of the people I follow on instagram are some kind of tarot/crystal/witchy shop haha

That's awesome!! I know we follow a lot of people with the same aesthetic so I totally get what you're saying. I love crystals especially. 

I like that sort of stuff too, gabby. I'm not really into tarot or Wicca or anything like that, but it is awfully pretty!

And yeah, we're actually planning on meeting up again on Thursday!

Congrats! I hope this date goes just as well (or even better!) than the first one :D

He seems like a really nice and interesting guy, so I'm hoping that even if we don't end up dating, we can be friends. We have a lot of the same interests, and we basically spent the whole afternoon talking last time... which for me was kind of a big deal, since I tend to be the quiet type, haha.

My doctor should call today about the bloodtest results, hope it's all good. Mum says there's probably nothing there and I do hope she's right. My brother visited the other day, he's in a constructing industry and he took some photos of my enterance halls wall bc there is some white spots. He showed those pictures around and told that those white spots are mold but it's something that can be scratched off. My aunt is renovating their house so I think I'll ask them if they have any tools for that so I can take care of it. 

The problem in my ear turned out to be an ear infection and I got it to the other ear now too. Went to ER on saturday because there isn't doctors reception in anywhere else on weekends. At first the nurse who decides weater or not you're sick enough to see a doctor there told me my ear is fine without even looking at it and tried to turn me away and looked pretty mad when i insisted to see a doc. She let me in and I was right, I got antibiotics. 

I hope I can solve this all and really get better again for good. :/

i hope so too

He seems like a really nice and interesting guy, so I'm hoping that even if we don't end up dating, we can be friends. We have a lot of the same interests, and we basically spent the whole afternoon talking last time... which for me was kind of a big deal, since I tend to be the quiet type, haha.

awwe!