river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

was asked if I wanted to a dinner shift at a restaurant I like, but I couldn't do the whole shift and the manager hung up on me.

No goodbye, just a sad sigh, thanks and hung up. made me feel like an ass.

but the place I actually work for is kinda of promoting me! sort of… 

Food runners want more hours, they are trained to work the AM shift jobs, IE Buffet running or SA (server asst)

but this one food runner sucks at the SA bit and they want her and me to switch. I'm aces at Buffet running so now I get to SAing, which I do sometimes for the place who hung up on me.

I've been highly anxious at work all week. I loved the work at the festival, didn't mind working 22 hours in two days with hardly any sleep. But it made me hate my own job even more.

Well, that depends on your definition of working out xD I go to physical therapy after my surgery, to train my leg again, since I didn't use it for six weeks. So I'm doing stupid exercises that is really hard for me, but you would probably laugh if you saw me :P but I will get harder and harder exercises, and hopefully ill manage to keep working out even when I'm done at the PT.

How was it at the gym today?

Ohh I see :/ but good thing that your leg will get back to normal :3

It went well! I just took a cardio class, but tomorrow I'm going to lift again for the first time. I am prepared for sore muscles saturday xD

Tried to get a card reader for the fair. It couldn't verify my identity and would let me use it! Guess that's going back to the store.

Well, that sucks! What about you couldn't it identify? That's so weird

Ohh I see :/ but good thing that your leg will get back to normal :3

It went well! I just took a cardio class, but tomorrow I'm going to lift again for the first time. I am prepared for sore muscles saturday xD

Yeah, my PT told me were going to start with som sheave strength training next week. Not sure what he means about heavy, since he don't want to put any weight on my knee xD good thing about my training is that I'll soon know all the old people in my new city! Seriously, everybody but my is aged 60+! I feel soooo young :P

Be careful twinneh! Your muscles needs to be build up again after 6 weeks! I talk form experience ;)

yesterday went we'll! Said I was fucking awesome and I ended up getting more hours by working at the other place too

Tried to get a card reader for the fair. It couldn't verify my identity and would let me use it! Guess that's going back to the store.

What Brinn said!

Folks, how does this "multiquote" option work? I assumed it quoted maybe the original and another's comment, and or to two quotes within the same thread, but it only seems to be working as the regular "quote" button!

Oh and I forgot about the green (reputation) thing. Is that like the "like" on FB? Gee I'm so technologically challenged! :P

Monroe, happy to hear it!

Yeah, my PT told me were going to start with som sheave strength training next week. Not sure what he means about heavy, since he don't want to put any weight on my knee xD good thing about my training is that I'll soon know all the old people in my new city! Seriously, everybody but my is aged 60+! I feel soooo young :P

Be careful twinneh! Your muscles needs to be build up again after 6 weeks! I talk form experience ;)

hahaha that's funny xD but you're also older than me so :D 

speaking of age: my boyfriend and I went to see one of my friends and her girlfriend on friday. It was the first time my boyfriend was there, and it went super well, everyone got along just fine ^^ 

- but my friend's girlfriend thought that she and my boyfriend were the oldest people in our little gathering. She's just turned 25, my friend is 19, and my boyfriend is 22. Little did she know that I'm only a little more than a year younger than her xD She thought I was 18-19 like my friend xD 

I did take care of myself, I took less weight than usual. But as expected, everything hurts today xD 

How has it been so far? I saw your set up on insta and it looks great!

ThanKS! Haven't been doing as well as hoped but I did have 13 sales yesterday in 10 hours of working. I think I've made over 300 bucks now so that's okay. I just want to break even though... so I need to sell lots more. Dropping a few prices... paintings will be a bit cheaper now and get some old art out of the way.

speaking of age: my boyfriend and I went to see one of my friends and her girlfriend on friday. It was the first time my boyfriend was there, and it went super well, everyone got along just fine ^^ 

- but my friend's girlfriend thought that she and my boyfriend were the oldest people in our little gathering. She's just turned 25, my friend is 19, and my boyfriend is 22. Little did she know that I'm only a little more than a year younger than her xD She thought I was 18-19 like my friend xD 

I did take care of myself, I took less weight than usual. But as expected, everything hurts today xD 

the same thing happens to me all the time. people usually think i'm 16-18 when really i'm 23 :o

ThanKS! Haven't been doing as well as hoped but I did have 13 sales yesterday in 10 hours of working. I think I've made over 300 bucks now so that's okay. I just want to break even though... so I need to sell lots more. Dropping a few prices... paintings will be a bit cheaper now and get some old art out of the way.

good luck! i know selling things must be hard, i hope it picks up for you!

in other news... i'm exhausted. the grand opening of our new building was this weekend. thankfully i was off yesterday (SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT) so i missed the most hectic day, but still.. just figuring everything out and dealing with customers has really taken it out of me! hopefully the rest of this week is better.

Folks, how does this "multiquote" option work? I assumed it quoted maybe the original and another's comment, and or to two quotes within the same thread, but it only seems to be working as the regular "quote" button!

Oh and I forgot about the green (reputation) thing. Is that like the "like" on FB?

You can quite multiple posts by hitting "Multiquote" on the posts you want and then hitting the floating "Reply to quotes" on the side after you've selected them all.

And sort of, most people generally add rep to really clever or insightful posts

Haha, when i was at A festival this summer, me and my friend were sitting at a playground just talking, and some guys from the same festival came over and talked with us. After a while we started talking about age, and when they realized we were 25, not 20 as them, they didn't believe us xD

Hope you sold a lot in the end! Your things are amazing, and the set up looked really good :)

I. Am. So. Tired. All. The. Time.

Is there a reason you're tured Brinn?

I'm off to my PT, after this weekend with hours of horse back riding, my body doesn't feel prepared for that xD

Ok, trying this multiquote thing....

Twinneh is a nickname? Muscles do need to build up...but I think every time you start up again, you become a bit sore after the first day no matter how much caution you take. (I didn't really need to share this, just again...working on the multiquote and have been following your conversations the last few days)

Hey all. Sorry for being MIA. I'm at the festival for day 3. Today's a full day : noon to 10:30 tonight. Hoping sales go up!

I have been MIA too, so I hardly noticed. (although I don't usually respond much here anyway)

yeah, you took care. good. :P

You can quite multiple posts by hitting "Multiquote" on the posts you want and then hitting the floating "Reply to quotes" on the side after you've selected them all.

And sort of, most people generally add rep to really clever or insightful posts

Thanks so much Brinn! I'm soooo technologically behind the times and it's cool to learn a thing or two every now and again. Speaking of old right? (THC love!)

Haha, when i was at A festival this summer, me and my friend were sitting at a playground just talking, and some guys from the same festival came over and talked with us. After a while we started talking about age, and when they realized we were 25, not 20 as them, they didn't believe us xD

Hope you sold a lot in the end! Your things are amazing, and the set up looked really good :)

Is there a reason you're tured Brinn?

I'm off to my PT, after this weekend with hours of horse back riding, my body doesn't feel prepared for that xD

20 something and they didn't believe you? Well now that sounds like a compliment...maybe? I thought it was just me, but maybe it's an Rmy thing to look so young??? This keeps us young??? maybe??? :D

Brinny Brinn (lol) Turn the AC down, or maybe turn it very cold and you won't feel sleepy??? Sometimes warmer temps make me sleepy, sometimes colder temps make me sleepy, so I have to adjust. Take coffee or tea or something if the cold is making you...

ok, now I just realized, maybe you are tired as in not getting enough sleep...well...try these tips at night then maybe to sleep earlier and for longer.

One last thing....where might I look for that silly funniness thread..um like things Gerard or Frank or MCR say or tweet that are funnies???

You can find some funny tweets from google picture search too. There's quite many of them.

I know there existed an thins MCR have tweeted thread, but it might get be archived as well? I guess, if threads are archived, it would be okey to make new ones...

And yes, twinneh is me and Sandra's nick name for each other, cause we have soooo many similarities, we're like twins xD