river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Y'all I booked a driving lesson for tomorrow... only took me nine months to work up the nerve. :mellow:

I'm so proud of you! My mom had to force me to book my first driving lesson...

I didn't realize we were traveling at the same time, Brinn. I'm glad your trip was fun! I wish I could go to Disneyland one day.

I would love to go to disneyland and california too. We're actually maybe coming there in october - november with my friend I dunno yet for sure. New york is the other choice. We're huge fans of Black Veil Brides and wanna see their halloween show if they have one so it just depends on where the show is and do we get time off work. We heard from their drummer they're having that on east coast somewhere but he wasn't 100% sure.

If we don't get time off, we'll probably go to warped tour UK then.

How was adventure Brinneh? I've only been to Disneyland, never got over to the other side, so I'm curious. Since I felt like I was too old for Disneyland xD in the way that I loooove roller coasters, and those rides just weren't as exciting...

I don't think he's technically his brother in law but I think they're close. Lindsey is the bassist for Mindless Self Indulgence.

Ah, ok. The site must've either been confused or Way at one point referred to Jimmy as brother in law, maybe? Anyway, hmm yeah I didn't realize until today that Jimmy was from MSI. No offense, but I just can't get into that group. :P

Guys, I can walk again!! :D And I have for one and a half week, but was without internet when that happened, so forgot to inform you xD I even went horseback riding yesterday!! Hooray :D it feels so good to be back to normal, and actually have a life xD

You have no idea how great it is to be able to walk, until that ability is taken away from you xD I can't run yet though :P going to the physical therapist on Monday, so I'm excited, and a bit nervous, to see what im supposed to do from now, and if they think im way out of shape xD

You have no idea how great it is to be able to walk, until that ability is taken away from you xD I can't run yet though :P going to the physical therapist on Monday, so I'm excited, and a bit nervous, to see what im supposed to do from now, and if they think im way out of shape xD

What did I miss? What happened to you dear?!! I do know how great it is to be able to walk! PT will be very good for you too. They'll assess where you're at and might push you a little, but nothing dangerous. All the best! God bless!

On another note, I am listening to/or just finished?) Revenge again...too amped up to watch LOTMS in full finally!!! Hopefully I'll get the chance this afternoon. So while listening, I've already repeated Ghost of You like 3 times lol, For a Living twice...I played Helena last. It is actually a good ender. I see now why they ended shows with that. Ok, that's my update!

What did I miss? What happened to you dear?!! I do know how great it is to be able to walk! PT will be very good for you too. They'll assess where you're at and might push you a little, but nothing dangerous. All the best! God bless!

I guess this happened before you came here. I had surgery in my knee, more specific, my meniscus. So I have been walking on crutches for six weeks. I've only been to a physical therapist once before, and that was in the US, they gave me bad news, and my friend almost fainted, so I don't have the best record with those xD but I'm sure it will be fine this time, probably gonna hurt some, but as long as it makes it better in the long turn, I'm okey with that :)

I listened to MSI on repeat the first time my high school boyfriend and I broke up, so I can't really listen to them since I just associate their music with that time. Isn't it weird how we do that sometimes?

I hope the PT is good for you Sonia! It'll probably suck at first, but it has to get worse before it gets better!

I guess this happened before you came here. I had surgery in my knee, more specific, my meniscus. So I have been walking on crutches for six weeks. I've only been to a physical therapist once before, and that was in the US, they gave me bad news, and my friend almost fainted, so I don't have the best record with those xD but I'm sure it will be fine this time, probably gonna hurt some, but as long as it makes it better in the long turn, I'm okey with that :)

No pain, no gain! No, hopefully the PT will know what he/she's doing and it shouldn't be all that bad. It's true, in a way you have to push through a little pain or discomfort in order to recover. But I also found PT to relieve some pain too. Ahh, once again. All the best!

P.S. Guys I finally watched LOTMS! After the live performances, the diary felt a bit long (and as much as I love the songs, the dialogue was getting difficult to focus on with the music in the background. Would've prefered it to like cut away while they spoke)

Still, it was super awesome...and I even got my parents somewhat psyched about MCR now! :P

Oh and one more question-where is the scene when Ray picks up Frank from hopping in the casket??? Did I miss it in the Making of the Video? Or is it in the Diary? I was waiting for that for 2-3hours, but nothing...

Yeah this one

cuz I just freakin love that!!!