river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

The funny thing was that I had to stop in at work on my way out to drop something off. She saw me and was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

Hehe no you can't be doing that if you're leaving for vacation! lol j/k

You know when you make a super-important note on a scrap of paper and throw it out thinking you made a proper copy and then it turns out you didn't? <_<

Yep! I know it! Or you can't then remember which scrap of paper/back or receipt or pant's pocket it was in! ;)

my phone needs to be replaced

my big boss is scary like a real raptor mutant

have to shave my legs

need to replace my mac charger

need to get a new mac

get famous.

life sucks,

while listening to the radio and turning channels I heard this: God believes in God. Oh? Well, here are some of the things I believe in: Zombies, Vampyres and Deer.

you and your fella are moved in? that's nice. does he snore? and when he does, do you kick him?

Mostly moved in :) we have a few carload of stuff left to do but all the large stuff that required a trailer is now done

And no he doesnt snore XD I do though so that's my issue :P

i love Nolan North and video games.

I know this is late coming but I had to double check what was the other game I liked that had Nolan North...Desmond from Assassin's Creed. One of the BEST video game franchises (in my limited world of video game experience)! Although I'm more of a watcher, so it's been getting a little monotonous after what is this number 5? (The France one) Plus, I have next to no experience with the French language...it's all French to me! lol

What about Mass Effect? We're getting excited over here for the next one.

Mostly moved in :) we have a few carload of stuff left to do but all the large stuff that required a trailer is now done

And no he doesnt snore XD I do though so that's my issue :P

Sorry, off topic, but did you go to your show yesterday? With all the craze of your move, and/or with the recent fires, I was wondering if you went.

Hello hello!  Are you still around II?

Hey, SulfurSiren! I know this wasn't directed towards me but your inbox is full and I didn't know any other way to get your attention. I was rumaging through the old Bullets/Revenge Era thread and most of those folks haven't been active on the site in years! I can't remember specifically what I wanted to say to you at the present moment, but Hello! Send me a PM if you're up for a chat.

Oh, was it having to do with the Bullets/Revenge anniversary video...did that ever happen? Was that you talking about it?

The trip was about a week, so pretty long to me! I normally try not to take that much time off.

And I ended up staying tonight since my flight was delayed into oblivion :(

I was supposed to leave rapid at 6 and get to Houston at 11. Now I'm not leaving until 8 and getting there until 3. I'm so mad and upset I don't even know what to do.

To be clear, the original plan was to get home at 8:30 last night.

Sorry, off topic, but did you go to your show yesterday? With all the craze of your move, and/or with the recent fires, I was wondering if you went.

Yup I went!it was awesome!I didn't get to meet him though. I didn't see him come out after the show at all.

Hey guys!

Haven't been here in ages, I'm trying to visit here more often from now on. But how are you doing? :)

Hi Murder! Welcome back! (even tho I wasn't here before) Hey, you are from Finland! I was just wondering if there were any Finnish folk around here. I um just yesterday looked up again this band HIM (I think maybe others mentioned them once or twice on this site) anyway, I forgot they were from Finland. Yeah, I don't really listen these days and I probably haven't heard too many of the earlier songs at that, but there was a time in my life...anyway, funny you should pop up as soon as I think of them. Have you heard of HIM?

I was supposed to leave rapid at 6 and get to Houston at 11. Now I'm not leaving until 8 and getting there until 3. I'm so mad and upset I don't even know what to do.

To be clear, the original plan was to get home at 8:30 last night.

Awwww well I hope you get a little rest after your vacation. It seems that vacations always require a bit of "vacation" from the vacation and then you can resume work. <--sorry, the sentiment sounded cooler in my head. I hope you at least know what I mean.

Yup I went!it was awesome!I didn't get to meet him though. I didn't see him come out after the show at all.

Awww bummer! That's still cool though. I'd love to hear anything you'd like to share about the show. Message me or post in one of the appropriate threads...Idk if this, well it's not really personal lives stuff but it's not a protected forum. Anyway, if you'd care to share more, I'm around.

Hi Murder! Welcome back! (even tho I wasn't here before) Hey, you are from Finland! I was just wondering if there were any Finnish folk around here. I um just yesterday looked up again this band HIM (I think maybe others mentioned them once or twice on this site) anyway, I forgot they were from Finland. Yeah, I don't really listen these days and I probably haven't heard too many of the earlier songs at that, but there was a time in my life...anyway, funny you should pop up as soon as I think of them. Have you heard of HIM?

That's funny. They were one of my favourite bands when I was growing up and I still listen to them every once in a while. Mostly the old songs. :) 

I know this is late coming but I had to double check what was the other game I liked that had Nolan North...Desmond from Assassin's Creed. One of the BEST video game franchises (in my limited world of video game experience)! Although I'm more of a watcher, so it's been getting a little monotonous after what is this number 5? (The France one) Plus, I have next to no experience with the French language...it's all French to me! lol

What about Mass Effect? We're getting excited over here for the next one.

I prefer Fallout and Dragon Age over Mass Effect, but I may attempt to get into it.

I have this thing where life IS Dragon Age Rules (also works with Fallout and Mass Effect)

every choice you make is wrong and your friends are always disappointed in you. every choice.

think about it.

like in the game

this guy used time travel to save his dying son---but he unleashed a hellish God onto the universe, who waged war and destroyed everything. When you correct it you can either kill him or use him,

and the people he ensalved prior to that are being kicked out of the country and you can either enslave them again or not but no matter what you do, everyone says you did it wrong. and you lose points.

like life.

Edited by monroe

Awwww well I hope you get a little rest after your vacation. It seems that vacations always require a bit of "vacation" from the vacation and then you can resume work. <--sorry, the sentiment sounded cooler in my head. I hope you at least know what I mean.

i totally get what you mean; i'm one of those people that needs at least a day to recover after a big event. family vacations usually take more than that. sadly, i don't get much of a break. i would have had a day if my plan had left last night as planned, but since i didn't get home until late afternoon... well, i spent the afternoon getting situated (getting my dogs, going back to my apartment, unpacking, doing laundry, attempting homework.) tomorrow i'm back to work, and on my day off i'm headed to a brewery for my friend's birthday. plus homework. no rest for the wicked!

I prefer Fallout and Dragon Age over Mass Effect, but I may attempt to get into it.

I have this thing where life IS Dragon Age Rules (also works with Fallout and Mass Effect)

every choice you make is wrong and your friends are always disappointed in you. every choice.

think about it.

like in the game

this guy used time travel to save his dying son---but he unleashed a hellish God onto the universe, who waged war and destroyed everything. When you correct it you can either kill him or use him,

and the people he ensalved prior to that are being kicked out of the country and you can either enslave them again or not but no matter what you do, everyone says you did it wrong. and you lose points.

like life.

Agreed. You can't win 'em all! Actually, Mass Effect 3 was a total bummer to me...I mean the ending, unless you get the download able content or something. The game if fantastic! But the ending is as sad asMCR breaking up. I could not watch the game again at the time. Now maybe, but idk. Ha kinda spoiler eh? At least play the first two and who knows, the next one coming out could be even better. Like I am really interested where it goes from here. Remember the days when games had no feelings? Well maybe that was too long ago for some.

i totally get what you mean; i'm one of those people that needs at least a day to recover after a big event. family vacations usually take more than that. sadly, i don't get much of a break. i would have had a day if my plan had left last night as planned, but since i didn't get home until late afternoon... well, i spent the afternoon getting situated (getting my dogs, going back to my apartment, unpacking, doing laundry, attempting homework.) tomorrow i'm back to work, and on my day off i'm headed to a brewery for my friend's birthday. plus homework. no rest for the wicked!

no rest for the...lol

OH MY GOD

Fuck off Tara Strong

why cannot they hire Arlene Sorkin to always be Harley? I HATE Tara's Harley…and her Babs. Thank God, they have someone who can her justice in the games

Agreed. You can't win 'em all! Actually, Mass Effect 3 was a total bummer to me...I mean the ending, unless you get the download able content or something. The game if fantastic! But the ending is as sad asMCR breaking up. I could not watch the game again at the time. Now maybe, but idk. Ha kinda spoiler eh? At least play the first two and who knows, the next one coming out could be even better. Like I am really interested where it goes from here. Remember the days when games had no feelings? Well maybe that was too long ago for some.

remember when it wasn't about morality? you just had to do quests…but nope. These days, you're either evil or a saint. cannot be neutral.