river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

hehe 35C is like 95F right? it's been that hot down here in texas since like may ;)

though we've also had a lot of storms to cool things down... and then create a lot of humidity.

Ok, don't know if this is appropriate topic for here. I can remove if necessary. But...

Texas!? Isn't Gerard coming that way in October? Will you be seeing him Rachel?

I love warm weather when I have air conditioning inside. But I don't. My coconut oil Liquified. That means it's over 26 degress in my house XD

Haha yes! I keep forgetting to check my bottle. In the habit of having it too frozen all winter, plus this particular bottle seemed to have clogged too before, but my hair could really use the moisture, so hopefully I can remember to look.

We had a thunderstorm last night. I know that probably doesn't sound like much to you guys but we get no kinds of exciting weather at all- just sun sun sun and a little winter fog. There was really loud rolling thunder at about 1am so I got up to look at the Lightning just in time to see rain! In this awful drought I was so excited to see it but before I even finished tweeting about it, it was over and already evaporating off the ground. :( It's extremely muggy, humid, and hot and super staticky from all the electricity in the air. I'm getting shocked by everything I touch. It's been triple-digits all week but right now it's only 88 with a bit of breeze and it feels SO GOOD.

And that has been Brinn with the local weather; now to return to our scheduled programming!

Ok, don't know if this is appropriate topic for here. I can remove if necessary. But...

Texas!? Isn't Gerard coming that way in October? Will you be seeing him Rachel?

I have no idea. I haven't listened to any of his solo stuff, so even if I could afford to see him I probably would pass...

I wish we would get rain. We still haven't. The smoke came back again and the fires up north are still raging :/

You can take some of our rain. It's been raining way too much this past month.

Perhaps it is :P

So my proofs of my prints got shipped today! That means they should get here next week and I can give them the go ahead on my order ^_^ yay!

ffs. I keep having weird dreams about my boss!

I don't even like like him

dhjdhjkaldhflshafhdjsafdhahjflahjkaslfhjsdkl

but, but he's old. (ok maybe maybe 40s)

and looks terrible in suit jackets, but has amazing cold blue serial killer eyes like Cillian Murphy….

but I'm more into you know, pretty people like Nathan Drake, who is supposed to be molded after Nolan North.

tumblr_inline_mzi97yi4wI1qj3ir1.gif

pretty sure he's short and has weird hair.

It is possible to have dreams about someone and not like them. I used to have dreams about a coworker that resembled a gross gnome. Maybe I just dreamt about him because he is dog crap in human form... He was on my mind a lot since he basically tried to get my friend fired and also killed a cat.

but, but he's old. (ok maybe maybe 40s)

and looks terrible in suit jackets, but has amazing cold blue serial killer eyes like Cillian Murphy….

but I'm more into you know, pretty people like Nathan Drake, who is supposed to be molded after Nolan North.

Ah! You said Nolan North/Nathan Drake! Awesome games!!!

I'm about to go out of town and my boss texted me and asked me to start nursery :lol: sorry but I'm about to get on a plane...

The funny thing was that I had to stop in at work on my way out to drop something off. She saw me and was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"