river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Just coming by to say hiiii from me and Sulfur!! We are in Chicago together. She's been wanting to post but she needs to reset her password. We miss everyone!

• Upvote 1

snakes can kill your pets. It happens in FL a lot. The anti venom isn't cheap and they don't carry it all the time. So if your dog gets bite by one of poisonous bastard, you're doggie is dead. A very painful death. So it's like, kill your dog

=/

they were garter snakes so really not that scary. but still ew! i would never want to live in a house that was infested with anything like that, venomous or not.

I really like snakes but I definitely wouldn't want that many in my house. Although garter snakes are super adorable and not dangerous, so definitely not bad compared to rattlesnakes or gaboon vipers or something. Still, it probably wouldn't be too fun to have them in the AC and the beds and walls and furniture. 

Just coming by to say hiiii from me and Sulfur!! We are in Chicago together. She's been wanting to post but she needs to reset her password. We miss everyone!

Hey you two!!

• Upvote 1

hi guys! i had the same thing with my password like twice. it's just so tedious to reset!

also, i changed my costume to classic black and white minnie mouse! i already had most of the stuff, so it wasn't too hard to pull together. i'll have to post pictures, i think it looks really cute!

• Upvote 1

I lived in the desert so we only had the bad snakes. Mom found a rattler in the mailbox once. She was not amused.

Yes. and my dog was blind and ran into cacti all the day. There are a lot of things that can kill you in Southern California. A lot of mean plants.

I came across a rattler once in the flowerbed of my middle school's garden when I was hoeing it. It was cold so he was all coiled up and sleeping, but it was still scary. I just put the rock back on him and told everyone he was there so they wouldn't dig him up.

we mostly see copperheads around here, which are very venomous. my cat got bit by a baby one when she was a kitten and almost died (baby copperheads are more dangerous.) i saw one slither into my front garden once when i was pulling into the driveway and almost had a heart attack. i also see them smashed on the road quite often, and i've saved my friends from stepping on them a couple of times. we have many other venomous snakes around, but for some reason i see those most often.

Yeah, I prefer curled-up non-venemous snakes, thank you! We have a lot of different snakes here but only the rattlers are poisonous. We've seen some funky-looking ones in the foothills and the desert. And if you think snakes are cute, look up threadsnakes. They're damn adorable.

Here's a picture list of CA snakes if for some reason you're curious http://www.californiaherps.com/snakes/snakespics.html

We only have one venomous snake in Norway... And it's not very dangerous, and pretty small xD same with Norwegian spiders, none of them are dangerous for human... Actually we don't do dangerous animals over here ;) we have wolves. Like maybe 12 or something wild wolves all over Norway, and they are afraid of human. Same with the bears. You don't hear about people being attacked by a brown bear. And the water is too cold for sharks xD so pretty much, if you're afraid of dangerous animals, move to Norway! :)

I had a Lazy day today :) Twas good and very needed. Didn't leave the house XD I'm also on a three day weekend with my boyfriend. I love when they purposely schedule our time off together :) We're going to bake some peanut butter bars (with fake peanut butter because I'm allergic to real peanuts XD)

Hope you are all doing well :)