river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I'm so sad that I have to go back to school tomorrow :( Last big long distance stretch that I have to do with my boyfriend, but it kills all over again to go through with it :/

be firece, babycakes.

how did it all go??

He wouldn't answer and didn't reply. Whatever. I'm going to go in and talk to the optometrist on Tuesday (they're not open Mondays) and see if he has room for me.

brinn, i cannot believe that. he is being so petty. this is behavior i would expect from someone like me if i didn't want to talk to some boy anymore. not a grown-ass businessman. this is very unprofessional, and if he is still withholding your wages, you should honestly talk to a lawyer because that is illegalhttp://lifehacker.com/5993754/what-should-i-do-if-my-employer-just-stops-paying-me

i hope the optometrist works out! give us an update when you can.

Sup y'all? I miss you….

I've realized I'm the shittiest friend ever. I've ditched all of you, lost touch with my IRL friends… school is killing me!!!

Plus these forums aren't busy anymore :(

Sup y'all? I miss you….

I've realized I'm the shittiest friend ever. I've ditched all of you, lost touch with my IRL friends… school is killing me!!!

You're not a shitty friend Nevvy, silly. I know college can be super time consuming and you've had time with your boyfriend! No one thinks you're a shitty friend ^_^

brinn, i cannot believe that. he is being so petty. this is behavior i would expect from someone like me if i didn't want to talk to some boy anymore. not a grown-ass businessman. this is very unprofessional, and if he is still withholding your wages, you should honestly talk to a lawyer because that is illegalhttp://lifehacker.com/5993754/what-should-i-do-if-my-employer-just-stops-paying-me

i hope the optometrist works out! give us an update when you can.

what Proper Rachel said.

Thanks, you two. It's really easy for me to just let things happen because I hate confrontation and because he goes to our church and his wife is friends with my mom and her daughter is friends with my sister, plus a lot of friends work for him and I don't want to screw up their jobs... but he owes me a paycheck, which is definitely not legal, and I haven't worked in almost a month. Ugh.

Sup y'all? I miss you….

We missed you, Gabby! I'm glad you're back! Don't apologize for being busy, we all understand that. :)

if he's not doing what he's legally supposed to do then you should take action. if your friends are really petty, yeah they might get pissed, but you're not doing anything wrong. You are entitled to your paycheck and someone who runs a business should know better. If anything else, contact the better business bureau

mad respect if you do, my lovely.

Sup y'all? I miss you….

You're not a shitty friend Nevvy, silly. I know college can be super time consuming and you've had time with your boyfriend! No one thinks you're a shitty friend ^_^

i second ashley, you're not a shitty friend. i think we all understand how busy life can get when you go to college, especially when you move far away like you have. i know i lost touch with a lot of my IRL friends for awhile. it's totally understandable to want to spend the free time you have with the person you love and keeping your relationship intact. just stop by when you can <3

Thanks, you two. It's really easy for me to just let things happen because I hate confrontation and because he goes to our church and his wife is friends with my mom and her daughter is friends with my sister, plus a lot of friends work for him and I don't want to screw up their jobs... but he owes me a paycheck, which is definitely not legal, and I haven't worked in almost a month. Ugh.

We missed you, Gabby! I'm glad you're back! Don't apologize for being busy, we all understand that. :)

if he's not doing what he's legally supposed to do then you should take action. if your friends are really petty, yeah they might get pissed, but you're not doing anything wrong. You are entitled to your paycheck and someone who runs a business should know better. If anything else, contact the better business bureau

+1, i know i'm urging you to take action and everything, but it takes balls, and if it were me against everyone else i would be tempted to take the easy route as well. hopefully if you do take action, it will be him in trouble and not everyone else. but i don't see why it would need to go further than simply getting what he owes you. maybe you could just ask your mom to talk to his wife about giving you your final wages and leave it at that.

Thank you muchly, my friend. I would have the shit investigated out of him if I had the 'nads. You really do have great advice, you know.

+1, i know i'm urging you to take action and everything, but it takes balls, and if it were me against everyone else i would be tempted to take the easy route as well. hopefully if you do take action, it will be him in trouble and not everyone else. but i don't see why it would need to go further than simply getting what he owes you. maybe you could just ask your mom to talk to his wife about giving you your final wages and leave it at that.

I think I'm going to end up just asking for my check and cutting ties, as much as I hate making any final decision. It's the most logical method and I probably should get the hell out of there anyway.

sure, I'm here waiting.

debating on what to eat tonight, since it's Tuesday and Tuesday is the only night of the week I go out and enjoy life.

sure, I'm here waiting.

It's just that starting he testing and production plus packaging would take a lot more money than I have right now. I need a project that will be more lucrative from the get-go, you know? So moving to Portland has moved up to the first spot in my priorities list.