river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

That's great :) What have you been up to lately? I've been seeing some stuff you post on twitter… but I've been such a mess that i've lost contact with all my Rmy friends :(

February break also starts in 6 days, so my boyfriend will be coming to pick me up <3 Haven't seen him in almost 6 weeks.

School taking up all your time? I can kinda understand. It's getting insanely busy for me right now. I've been going through university interviews, and I have my last interview in two weeks time.

I bet you're really looking forward to seeing your boyfriend :)

School takes up all my time. 24/7. I even have three day weekends this semester and all i'm doing the whole time is homework! It's crazy!!!

How are your university interviews going? What are they for? :o

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing him soooo much. We both hate the long distance thing. I don't think I'm coming back to school next year. I really want to work on a life with him and I don't need art to swallow up my entire life, you know? There's so much more I want to do and this school just doesn't allow for that. Plus I don't want to uproot my man. If I really want to come back in the future I'll probably figure something out, but I think I'm gonna take a year.

That is really crazy! I get a bit of free time but whenever I have it, I'm exhausted. It's effecting every corner of my personal life at the moment!

The interview in two weeks time is for Film and Video Production degree, which I really want to do. I'm not necessarily an artistic person, but I know I can be creative with videos and I want to do it seriously. Directing, producing, filming, etc. I'm just hoping the interview goes well. The other interviews were all second choices, mostly computer related like Web Development and Applied IT.

I don't really know the feeling of long distance but I know what it's like to miss someone. It is a horrible feeling, especially if it is weeks and months. I always say go with whatever makes you happy in the moment, I think that's the most important thing :) One of my worries is if I go to university, it will put strain on my relationship. Right now I have been so busy I just don't have time for the romance (and when I do, I'm too tired), and I fear university may make that worse.

That sounds awesome :) You should definitely go for it if you're interested! I hope you get in. It sounds really cool and you should definitely grab that opportunity if it comes your way. It will be tough, but you just have to be very dedicated. Use your time wisely. And if it is straining your relationship and you're tired when you have free time… book a getaway or a little event or day trip to attend. My boyfriend comes up to visit me certain weekends and we took trips to the zoo, shopping trips, a trip to the mountains with cute little magical villages. Those good memories, no matter how short, help get through the strenuous bits.

School has added a ton of strain on my relationship but I really, really don't want to loose it. It really fucked us up bad last semester but I had a month off for christmas and we straightened everything out. I can really see us working well together so I want to take the time to really develop our relationship and lives and figure out what I really want and what we can do together. The decision to come to school in the first place was to make my parents happy. And though I am curious about what I could do in the future with it, I think I need the time to figure out what I want for me. I need time to not think about school. I need time to just live!!

Yeah, thank you! Time management will really help us, as it has in the past. Just to recharge our batteries and chill out for a while. It's nice to have that. Your future is definitely bright whatever you decide to do and I know you want your boyfriend to be a part of that. If you're both happy and enjoying the time together, there's nothing really better than that feeling really. And, I think it's important to take some time out just to figure out what we want to do with our lives. I know I was definitely considering taking a year out, and it is technically still a possibility.

There's just so much I can't do with school happening. And four years long distance is only going to hurt us. If we stay together, and I want to come back, maybe we could work it out to move up here for those remaining three years. (my boyfriend doesn't like huge cities, and this one is pretty damn big). If I don't come back, I might get an education in something I can do at home that's a diploma or something. I was considering Early Childhood Education. I love kids and working with the pre-school age and younger is something I enjoy. My mom ran a daycare in my house my whole life, so I feel I'd excel at that too.

What is Sam up to these days? If your school is in your town and you guys are together, it should be a lot easier to manage because you're together :P That's the tough thing for me, it gets so lonely. I can't even get a hug to feel better haha But if you do take a year off, that's good too. It's lets you figure out your next move together :)

Yeah, four years will seem like a long time, especially when we're this age :P it's good that you have other considerations and it is something you'll enjoy. I think you would excel in that too! I totally would not excel in that, I'm awkward dealing with children!

Sam is still working! I have had little jobs, but nothing really secure. Just part time stuff which usually doesn't last very long. The school is only a few miles away, which makes it easier. Plus, I can now drive, I no longer have to go through the torture that is public transport.

Haha, public transportation lol I live on residence at my school so I only walk to it everyday… but minus 30 degrees everyday makes it a shitty walk haha

I don't know what job to get if I go back home. I'd also need to buy my own car, which will suck because I really don't want to have all those fees to pay XD

Minus 30? I think I'd collapse walking around in minus 30 degrees. I am not that tolerant to the cold XD

Buying a car is eventually worth it, because of the freedom it gives you. But with it costing so much and maniacs driving on the same roads, it's not always fun! I had a rude bus driver swear at me because according to him I was driving too slow, I wasn't, I was going the speed limit...

The fun of living in England XD

I want to travel to england so much <3 my boyfriend wants to go to ireland. Hopefully a trip is in the works for the future XD

And yeah, this winter has been so weird in canada. It's been really cold -25 to -40 with the windchill…. then it got super warm to like +7 in january! Now it's back to -30! What the hell XD

I'm just going to get a used car… something to get me from point a to point b… and highway friendly enough to do road trips :)

Ireland is a beautiful country. It's really grown on me. England is too, if you go to one of the major cities.

MINUS FORTY DEGREES HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. Canada confuses me because you guys can withstand any weather. It's like, in your blood. If it happened here, they'd probably be mass riots. The whole country stops working after a little bit of snow...

Used cars are the best to start with! I got a little used peugeot, it's a nice little run-a-round. it also has a loud stereo, which of course should always be the most important asset of any car XD 

I'll count on you to tell me the hot spots to check out if that trip ever happens XD

I have no idea how this weather happens and believe me, it's not easy to withstand. I mean, our vehicles don't start, even if they were plugged in all time… it floods our engines. Have to jump start them all the time… I have windburn on my face from walking to school all the time. My face is numb half the time :P

Stereoss are definitely important! Loud scary music to frighten pedestrian! Or awesome bass for EDM music!

Sure! I can tell you the England hot spots, and Sam for the Irish hot spots :P

I would not survive being Canadian. You guys are tough as nails! I had to jump start my car once and lots of swear words were used and things being thrown. I just do not possess the patience!

I pulled up at a traffic lights a few days ago and Bohemian Rhapsody was playing. I had my window open and the guy in the car opposite me wound down his window and started singing it. For that split second I was like "YES!! I HAVE A PLAYMATE!" XD 

Of course EDM music has to be played too! I can listen to pretty much anything while I'm driving :P

I'm so over winter XD I want it to be done, goddammit! I've been ripping all my pants lately (i seem to always wear them out right in the inner thigh, which is awkward XD)…. so i want warm weather so I can wear tights and shit without my legs becoming entirely dysfunctional!!!!

Ahhhhh that's awkward XD I shall tell the Canadian weathermen and women to schedule some warm weather for you. That could work, right? Whenever I seem to decide to wear a skirt or tights or anything like that, it always seems to rain. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Awww hahaha

Seeing as I go to art school, I wear all my ripped pants anyway XD I don't really give a fuck, but I'd rather have clothing that stay in one piece! :P

And yeah, send a word in for me XD Tell to send sunshine ^_^ the snow melting kind!!!

Yeah it's always nice when your clothes don't rip XD i'd probably run home and cry if any of my pants rip!

Yes I will put in some good words to the weather people! Once you're finished with the sunshine, we want it back, please ^_^

Look at this things: It was used by doctors to talk to female patients about their anatomy and ask where they felt pain because they weren't allowed to have physical contact.

83858366.jpg

everyone sucks.

I miss my SSF ladies.

not having internet sucks.

Brinn, is your boss still being a weird prick?

my boss's boss asked me to apply to some random FT postion.

Yeah it's always nice when your clothes don't rip XD i'd probably run home and cry if any of my pants rip!

Yes I will put in some good words to the weather people! Once you're finished with the sunshine, we want it back, please ^_^

Dude, totally never saw your replied! Sorry… I will definitely return the sunshine!! ^_^