work is going well

I'm seeing Marie again in a few weeks

Irish Guy, saw him yesterday

irish guuy....

want.

• Upvote 1

Irish Guy is named James Grieve

He's so perfect.

He looks like he could be super villain.

I want him to be a super villain

He works for Hershey at a restaurant

He likes I remember things about him, like his name, and that he should have discounts added to his account...

He goes to his homeland in January.

in the way too thin, built like scarecrow, lanky, just bones, yes

attrctive.

I always found Ichabod crane sexy. he just you know, and Jonathan Crane...

just I don't know scary, evil smart people do it for me, which is terrible since I believe in altruism but I love that they don't.

one of of us needs to be Ayn Rand.

yes I still read her.....

yeah, Crane from Sleepy Hollow wasn't evil....

but his appearance.

and Mr. Rochester was an ass, but you know, sexy in his own, I'm a dick, way.

yeah, the guys I've liked have all had way different body types and appearances. most of them have had dark hair, but that wasn't a conscious decision... my ex had red hair. and they were all taller than me (but that's not hard.)

they all had really similar personalities, though.

I really want the book founding rivals, about James Monroe and Madison....

they were like frieniemies.

and James Monroe has a really creepy way of talking about his wife to his friends, like he bought her at an auction.

You know those nights when you can't switch your brain off... Yeah I'm having one of those and it's making me sad. All the reasons I hate living and the fact I miss my little brother so much have decided to make an appearance and I thought I had been so happy lately.

F**k it!

Mini rant over... Hope every one is having a good day

Off to work

interview tomorrow!

for which position? good luck!

You know those nights when you can't switch your brain off... Yeah I'm having one of those and it's making me sad. All the reasons I hate living and the fact I miss my little brother so much have decided to make an appearance and I thought I had been so happy lately.

F**k it!

Mini rant over... Hope every one is having a good day

awww i hope those thoughts go away soon :( i've had multiple episodes of "ugh why am i alive" recently... here are some hugs to make you feel better

hugs.gif

tumblr_lknknaAyK21qbggg2.gif

tumblr_maxncknXsx1r4ix9fo1_500.gif

(i've been in a disney mood lately.)

YES

JAMES Monroe.

tumblr_inline_mqwpuq01W51qz4rgp.gif

Booyah! Points for me.

so things haven't been improving? I hope her advice works. but I don't think anyone would fault you for seeking your fortunes elsewhere.

Yesterday was really, really hard and I was at rock-bottom all day, especially after my therapy which is not normal for me. I called in sick to work and then spent 9 straight hours editing that church video project I got roped into. Came home at three am, slept for hours, and was woken up by the manager from McD's who hired me calling. I was worried that she was asking me to come in for work but she just asked if I was okay because she knew I called in sick and heard I had a run-in with a manager. I was totally out of it and didn't give her a coherent reply at all, but I think I told her I was okay. That made me feel better because she was checking up on me, and now I feel kind of guilty for calling in.

I'm sorry, Mel. :( I know that process very well. I'm seconding Rachel's hug gifs; if I was in hugging distance from you, you'd be inundated.

i'm glad that the manager called you. it's nice when they show that they really care. i hope things go better the next time you go in!

sometimes we just need to take a mental health day.

someone at work is talking shit about me to our main boss

riight before the interviews

-_-

and the other job that pays higher emailed me to say they hired someone else.

though, I can now apply to sexy irish Guy's place!

and I know one of the managers there, who likes me!

why are you so stressed, Ashley? :(

Laine, I'm sorry they're being so petty and that you didn't get the other job. but, like you said, Irish Guy! that's a bonus. ;)