river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I usually cope well with hate, but when it happens doing something I enjoy, it angers me more than usual. Probably because it feels more like a punishment? I have tried to educate people online but it generally never works. My friends are awesome and immediately told this guy to "go away".

I think I have the same mindset as you. I also feel more vulnerable when I try to educate others, especially online.

Yeah, makes sense. Also I feel like it's important to have a safe space when you're doing something you like. It's not fair to have to be on guard when you are trying to do something that is supposed to be fun and/or relaxing. That's good that your friends had your back though- that definitely does help a lot!

It seems that some people can be more vicious online because of the anonymity of it. :/

Yeah. My safe place is sometimes while gaming, but of course sometimes I can't get the enjoyment out of it, which makes me frustrated and angry. The anonymity makes it worse, I think. It's less consequences for the people attacking others.

I'm good. Life is good. What's up with you?

my mental health has been on a spiral for several months now.

to be in with rules

I'm not on the right medication and I finally noticed, getting it sorted hopefully.

hah

my therapist made me sign a paper saying I won't murder others.

There goes my list.....

Ha indeed. I do not find that funny at all. I would hope you are joking Laine, because if there ever comes a day you are being serious, that is not something I could take lightly or shrug off. I may only be an rmy member in this capacity, but I have professional obligations and mandates based on Tarasoff and other rulings. I know you're not my client, but I feel the same ethical obligation to you as I would any other human being.

Also please don't say something like that, because it could be upsetting or triggering to others.

Anyways, hi guys. I'm back!! Here is G to focus on instead ^_^ How is everyone?

tumblr_m2tae1Py5w1r86vvw.gif

tumblr_mkx4vo0PLH1rtx7sbo1_500.gif

The only list I honestly have is my, who will I yell at list, when I time travel.

I use my sense of humor to protect myself.

tumblr_mduzh2pot41rxmai6o1_500.gif

how I learned to survive. It's how I work.

I'm tired of apologizing for being me.

so there we are then.

I find cats pointless and deadly since i'm highly allergic, but I accept that and I give you a parody of Jane Austen as a gift in return.

mcdonald's should be interesting... prepare to be really busy! :lol:

good luck :)

Oh believe me, I'm preparing for chaos, haha. A friend of mine has been working there since junior year of high school and she's told me everything. She actually helped me get the interview. I think I'll be okay... I worked at a flower shop on Valentines Day so hopefully I can handle it!

Yesterday I was enjoying playing a football/soccer game with my friends. One of my friends went offline so we invited a random person to join. As soon as he did, he somehow knew that I am gay (the games community is quite small), and began insulting me. I won't repeat what he said, because they were really bad, it made me angry. It made me punch a wall, and if you know me, I'm rarely violent. I'm in this weird mindset where I just don't want anyone online to know about my sexuality and identity, but that would probably upset me more, so I can't win really...

Bastards. I'm so sorry that there are people who think they have the right to say things like that to you. One, they don't know you, and two, even if they did its none of their business, I'm sorry these hard situations keep happening to you, hon. Sometimes it seems like life would be easier if I had never come out at all, but the feeling I had before remind me that I made the right decision. We will always be here for you, no matter what. Remember that when these things happen, and remember that we love you for who you are.

Hi and long time no talk everyone! Sorry I've been out of the loop. Life's been a bit hectic.

Hi, Lia! It's good seeing you around here. :)

On another topic; I like to collect words and phrases for possible future use. Here are today's notes:

Ampersand

Post-Nobles (pronounced "post no bills")

Regicide

Clairvoyants

Schissors (schism + scissors; will try more combinations)

The Anomals (pronounced "animals")

The Inexplicables

Firebrand

ATTENTION ALL SISTER WIVES:

I AM ABOUT TO SPAM YOU WITH GIFS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH. THESE GIFS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE UNCONTROLLABLE GIGGLING AND LOSS OF BLADDER CONTROL. VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.