river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Man, police came to my door and asked my mom if we'd seen this old guy who was staying accross the street lately because he died? I dunno, there's like 5 police vehicles and people with masks and a police dog and a person taking photos. Crazy shit going on over there!

I'm actually quite sad that I'm not going back to school...it's totally a weird feeling. I've always hated and dreaded any type of school with a passion, but I miss the structure of high school and the classes I had that boosted my creativity. I miss my AP English class so badly... I only did creative writing more or less regularly when I was in that class. And the teacher encouraged me to write and entered my stuff into contests that I ended up winning, and then hounded the paper to cover it. She boosted my self-confidence like very few other people have ever been able to do. And my art teacher! She is so amazing. She would pull me out of other classes to go into her room and paint when she knew I was upset about something. Even as I sophomore, she talked to me like an adult friend. I really miss that. And I miss being in yearbook and in partial control of the look of the book. And drumline! I miss drumline like crazy. In the years since I graduated, my high school got an amazing band director and I'm totally jealous because my band director was an immature, sarcastic pervert with control issues.

• Upvote 1

I miss the social side of school but that's about it.. Don't miss any teachers or classes and I'm still friends with the people I met when I was 13. I love learning but at my own pace. The classroom environment did not suit me well.

7 years since I finished!.. Time flys

I think I would miss the social aspect of school if I actually had one. I had a group of 3 friends who all hung out with each other during their free time and used me as a sort of walking tutor/dictionary when at school. I've spent basically my whole life observing other people's friendships. I really hate the classroom environment too... I really did not do well. I almost failed out a few times, which drove my parents nearly insane because most of the time I knew the subject matter inside and out.

Hamsters are so adorable. :3 I prefer rats, though, because in my experience hamsters tend to be a bit bitey.

I think I would miss the social aspect of school if I actually had one.

same... for the last two years of school, i had my boyfriend and my one friend that i was in art with. that was it.

even when i had friends in school, i only had like maybe ten that i hung out with regularly. and ten is pushing it.

the thing is that, once i make friends with someone, i'm really very social. it's just the "making friends" part that is hard.

i say ten because my core group of friends has always been five people (my five best friends from the neighborhood.) in school, i usually had about 2-3 people that i considered good friends that i hung out with regularly. but i usually stopped hanging out with them at some point, except for my one art friend (i've known her since eighth grade and we're actually still friends!) but except for her, i didn't have any of those people during my junior & senior years... or my first two years of college... i got back together with three of my "besties" last summer. so now i have four irl friends! whoo.

but yeah... i mainly have acquaintances.

I guess friends wise I'm pretty blessed, there is about 10 of them with a few drifters in my group, they have their flaws for sure but to have kept in touch with each other for 12 years and some for 22 years is pretty damn good... Especially when we all live in different cities and towns, We must have liked each other ;)

I havnt really made new friends since leaving school though, mainly just work mates who I don't see outside of work. It's too much effort making new friends and I'm a LAZY BUM!

Hey I need someone's opinion on this. I still need to clean it up some but I want to know if I should add the other four gifs I was going to make and put the gospel part on to that set.

tumblr_mrjtkmIRgz1qmjiewo1_500.gif