river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I know! But one of his reasons for hating Jefferson was Jefferson increasing atheism and everyone bitched each other out for fucked morals.

and his letters to his wife, who clearly didn't respect were really sweet and romantic

he would always call her his angel, several times in one letter and started with my beloved

nd how much he missed her, and would kiss her and yada yada.

LIAR.

though they say being romantic is a sign of cheating sometimes

look out world, it's all bad.

I hate that too.

I have been writing a lot recently but I won't let anyone else read my stuff. I've got like, 3 stories (but one is sitcom based) half finished

i finally finished my essay!

i think this is the closest i've ever come to not finishing something on time... except once, when i ran out of ink and had to go to the library to finish a final paper and print it out like 30 minutes before class started.

I'm sorry to hear that Ashley and Skelly. It sounds like there is alot going on with both of you.

Do you need a gif to make you feel better? One for each of you :)

gerard_way__sass_cat_by_amberis-d3n0ehm.gif

Can you guess which gif belongs to which person?

I deleted freddy because I know the gerard one is mine. Everyone knows how much I love gerard. Lol I always love that gif because it makes me laugh he's so weird.

i think i've developed more of a loathing for essays in college.

mainly because i have to write them all the damn time and it takes effort.

i've never wanted to share anything with a class... except in my english class in seventh grade since i was smarter than everyone.

I'm weird I liked the novel and english classes I had in college. The ones I did for my science classes were a lot more difficult to do but they were in the subject I loved so I still enjoyed it some what.

mine has been alright... except for the grad school life crisis thing, the "omg what am i going to do for my term paper" thing, and the "omg my job starts on monday!" thing. and now i'm procrastinating on writing an essay that is due at 11pm tonight :lol: as always!

i got to go out with my friend on friday, though, which was fun.

how has yours been?

Haha i'm a big procrastinator too, always leave everything for the last minute. :D

I was out with my friends too on friday, my friend had a end of summer party so we partierd as hard as we could, it was a lot fun. Quite a lot happened, i made out with both of my crushes and maybe someone else too, i can't remember. Regret nothing :D i spent the entire weekend surviving from terrible hangover and worrying about first day at school where i am heading now.

• Upvote 1

Man, I should have had an end of the summer party... Even though most of my friends aren't going back to school for a couple of weeks, today is technically the end of summer for me!

Man, I should have had an end of the summer party... Even though most of my friends aren't going back to school for a couple of weeks, today is technically the end of summer for me!

ask if someone can come with you or party alone and organize better party later, when their school starts. :)

Wow you were busy! Hahahaha good luck for your first day :)

Thank you! :) It went well, we all just were (me and my classmates) sad that the summer is over. When school starts, there's not that much time anymore to meet friends or really do anything. :/

Man school is starting so soon. Makes me quite sad. Going to be far from home and missing my boyfriend like crazy. But oh well... what can I do. That's where the school is located.... I'm just keep myself busy thrown into my work. Come out with some awesome stuff and figure it out from there!