river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I had such a nice night last night and good morning and afternoon today but my mood suddenly dropped and now I feel all bleh. I don't even know why. I might watch something Queen related to boost my mood again :)

Why do you feel weird Ashley?

Nice to see you to Skelly!! How is life?

life is okay I'm about to be an Aunt soon so that's cool but there is issues with the girl. I don't want to call her my brother's gf because they are always off and on because of her accusations and paranoia.

I'm sorry to hear that Ashley and Skelly. It sounds like there is alot going on with both of you.

Do you need a gif to make you feel better? One for each of you :)

gerard_way__sass_cat_by_amberis-d3n0ehm.gif

tumblr_lxqxke32t61r2vm0io1_500.gif

Can you guess which gif belongs to which person?

I had an idea, since you called it your quarter-century. What if you had a quarter-themed party? There are games to play with quarters (beer pong, the drinking game called quarters, tiddlywinks, Who's Got The Quarter, etc). You could have a "dress code" where everyone has to wear something related to quarters: jewelery made from quarters, 3/4 length sleeves, 3/4 length pants (capris), clothes made from fat quarters for the adventurous: http://quilting.abou...at_quarters.htm , etc. Serve foods all cut into quarters or made quarter-sized. Decorate with quarters and silver-colored decorations, and clocks set to a quarter past. Have a wedge-shaped cake that looks like it's only 25% of the "actual" cake

They are such awesome ideas, thank you! We ended up deciding on mini golf and going out for tea though since there is only going to be a couple of people :) ill definitely come to you for ideas for my 30th

How can you say you love someone if you cheat on them for three years and basically prostitute yourself to your lover?

and after your enemies agree not to expose you,half of them do anyway....

America

-_-

How can you say you love someone if you cheat on them for three years and basically prostitute yourself to your lover?

and after your enemies agree not to expose you,half of them do anyway....

America

-_-

I'm confused uhhh? Who cheated on who?

Alexander Hamilton

This lady asked for money, he gave her money and sex

mr, "i love God, Jesus is my savior and my wife."

He HATED athiests and was all about prayer

hdskhfdjkhfjskhfdjkDHFjhfdjfddfsh

LIAR.

sorry

my research is pissing me off ahah.

I hate people who hide behind God!