river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Okay.... so I am in a pickle. I want to design a shirt for the A Day to Remember concert that I'm going to but I can't seem to come up with any ideas of what I want my shirt to be.... I don't know if anyone listens to them, but if you do and have any suggestions, help a gal out?? XD

The more I conduct research on History the more I am convinced my soulmate has already lived and died

which is an inrpovment because now at least they're real.

I'm going to get the cork off of my dinner and reflect.

Evening all :) I've been trying to think of something to do for my bday this year since its my 1/4 century haha. Anyone got any ideas to help me out ???

for some reason I decided to come back on here and say hi to you guys. I used to be on this thread all the time and I kind of miss you guys. I just had decided to take a very long break because I was still such a emotional wreck.

aww skelly! i was wondering how you've been.

a lot of people have decided to come back recently... i hope you stick around! :)

Okay.... so I am in a pickle. I want to design a shirt for the A Day to Remember concert that I'm going to but I can't seem to come up with any ideas of what I want my shirt to be.... I don't know if anyone listens to them, but if you do and have any suggestions, help a gal out?? XD

I'm sort of in the same boat because I want to make a shirt for the FOB/Panic!/21P show I'm going to next month, but I have no idea what I want it to say. Are you looking for a slogan or a fun design? Because I have a cool method of tie-dying that's super easy.

You just cut a baggy white tee shirt in half (lengthwise, diagonally, horizontally, doesn't matter). Then you dye one half a solid color (or a tie-dye pattern, if you want to be adventurous). When it's dry and set, you cut strips about 1" to 1 1/2" along the cut sides of both halves, align them, and tie them together in double knots. Then you end up with a shirt similar to the following image, but more funky:

img_4962_web.jpg

Evening all :) I've been trying to think of something to do for my bday this year since its my 1/4 century haha. Anyone got any ideas to help me out ???

I had an idea, since you called it your quarter-century. What if you had a quarter-themed party? There are games to play with quarters (beer pong, the drinking game called quarters, tiddlywinks, Who's Got The Quarter, etc). You could have a "dress code" where everyone has to wear something related to quarters: jewelery made from quarters, 3/4 length sleeves, 3/4 length pants (capris), clothes made from fat quarters for the adventurous: http://quilting.abou...at_quarters.htm , etc. Serve foods all cut into quarters or made quarter-sized. Decorate with quarters and silver-colored decorations, and clocks set to a quarter past. Have a wedge-shaped cake that looks like it's only 25% of the "actual" cake.

for some reason I decided to come back on here and say hi to you guys. I used to be on this thread all the time and I kind of miss you guys. I just had decided to take a very long break because I was still such a emotional wreck.

I'm glad to see you here, Skells!

mine has been alright... except for the grad school life crisis thing, the "omg what am i going to do for my term paper" thing, and the "omg my job starts on monday!" thing. and now i'm procrastinating on writing an essay that is due at 11pm tonight :lol: as always!

i got to go out with my friend on friday, though, which was fun.

how has yours been?