river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Oh and jackie we probably can't get together this weekend mom comes home tomorrow and I have a band party to goto tonight itonly goes till 8ish so I mean I may be able to spend the night but us have to ask ur mom

1344111988[/url]' post='340638']

ROSIE YOU SUCK AND I'M SAD I really wanted adventure time :(

Ask ur mom if I could spend the night if not we could always do something this week I'm free Monday wednesday and Thursday till 4pm (I have band at 5) and wednesday IS my bday :)

"I'm sorry, are we interrupting?"

I loved that.

"I just want a mate."

"You just want TO MATE? Well, you're not mating with me, sunshine!"

"A mate! I want A mate!"

I'm home alone atm, I'll ask later. Maybe this week. WE MUST BIRTHDAY THINGS!

Jeez, I really don't like Donna that much but it's hard to hate someone that says things like, "Well, you're not mating with me, sunshine!"

BYE COOKIE

Here's how the companions rank for me (1 is favorite)

1.Amy/Rory

2.Martha

3.Donna

4.Rose

Agreed. Except I might put Rose before Donna actually. The way they left her story was too heartbreaking not to have some feelings for her :/

But Amy/Rory are most definitely the best. They're half the reason Smith is my favorite Doctor.

Agreed. Except I might put Rose before Donna actually. The way they left her story was too heartbreaking not to have some feelings for her :/

But Amy/Rory are most definitely the best. They're half the reason Smith is my favorite Doctor.

Honestly, I loved all the companions, so it was really hard for me to rank them at all. I agree that the end of Rose's story was heartbreaking, but Donna was so much less clingy and annoying than Rose, which I liked a lot better.

I think the perfect match would be 10th, Amy, and Rory. I would like die from the amazingness.

Honestly, I loved all the companions, so it was really hard for me to rank them at all. I agree that the end of Rose's story was heartbreaking, but Donna was so much less clingy and annoying than Rose, which I liked a lot better.

I think the perfect match would be 10th, Amy, and Rory. I would like die from the amazingness.

You make good points

but 11th is still my favorite

You make good points

but 11th is still my favorite

I used to think I would hate Smith, but I realized I don't since he really does fit the role well even if he does look funny. But 10th is definitely my favorite.

I used to think I would hate Smith, but I realized I don't since he really does fit the role well even if he does look funny. But 10th is definitely my favorite.

I think he's pretty! I want one :P

HE WAS. SKATERBOI SHE SAID SEE YA LATER BOY HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER NOW HE'S A SUPER STAR SLAMING ON HIS GUITAR DID YOUR PRETTY FACEBSEE WHAT HE'S WORTH!!!!!!

I hated Matt Smith as the Doctor until Neil Gaiman's episode.

Nine and Ten were the best of the modern.

The First doctor is my favorite because he was a honey badger. He didn't give a shit about saving the world or aliens. he wanted to leave you to die.

He didn't care at all if the Daleks committed genocide.

"It's none of our concern. Let them deal with it." then he yawned and tried to get in the Tardis but the others took the key so he was forced to help

and he still didn't give a shit ahhahahahahaha

He also kidnapped people. and then said he would kill them.