river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Well, Ashley dear, thank you for telling us that because I probably would have going on calling you Ash for the next few aeons or so. :P

In other news, this made me laugh: http://search.yahoo.com/search?cs=bz&p=Pop-Tarts%20new%20flavors&fr=fp-tts-900&fr2=ps#tts=5&r=fr%3Dfp-tts-900%26fr2%3Dps%26cs%3Dbz%26p%3DAbercrombie%2520%2526%2520Fitch%2520homeless&rid=tts5

Nice, Brinnley is a cool name :)

Hey Ashley :) I also have a lot of nicknames! The strangest and oldest being Flea.. No idea where it came from

Anyway I'm off to bed because its stupid o'clock here.. I really need to go to sleep earlier, luckily I have the day off tomorrow :)

Night all!

Night, Mel! In return for the compliment, I won't call you Flea. :P

I thought so too, Caiti! I've been following the dumbfuck A&F CEO's public statements lately and this is a move I highly approve of.

I have so many nicknames it's unbelievable. Also now is a good time to say I prefer Ashley rather than Ash :P

oh good, i kept on getting you confused with the ash (ashketchum) that used to post here :lol:

I've been avoiding the boards for whatever reason... Miss you guys though!

welcome back!

welcome back!

Thanks! I've been around, just not really posting over the last few weeks. Busy with exams and such I suppose. What's new?

Oh, Dia, I've seen you lurking. I'm glad to see you post!

I enjoyed Warm Bodies though I didn't really pay attention because the whole time I was staring at the female lead... she is Kristen Stewart's more emotion-driven clone.

Thanks! I've been around, just not really posting over the last few weeks. Busy with exams and such I suppose. What's new?

let's see... i'm staying in orlando. officially moving into my new apartment on friday... i haven't started packing yet though. too tired from work :(

• Upvote 1

Oh, Dia, I've seen you lurking. I'm glad to see you post!

I enjoyed Warm Bodies though I didn't really pay attention because the whole time I was staring at the female lead... she is Kristen Stewart's more emotion-driven clone.

Ohh I still have to see that! I'm seeing the midnight premiere of Star Trek tonight, pretty pumped about that!

let's see... i'm staying in orlando. officially moving into my new apartment on friday... i haven't started packing yet though. too tired from work :(

Sorry you're exhausted. Moving is always pretty miserable. How're things at Disney going?

well enough that i decided to stay and go on part time.

i did manage the energy to pack most of my things up... just have to get it all in my car tomorrow... somehow.

well enough that i decided to stay and go on part time.

i did manage the energy to pack most of my things up... just have to get it all in my car tomorrow... somehow.

Good luck! Bribe friends to help, that usually makes it a bit better.

Moving always sucks, especially in the hot/humid southern summer, I've been there. The worst was when Keith and I had to move all of our stuff from Nashville to Brooklyn. We drove a U-Haul for 15-16 hours straight and when we got to NY they were having a crazy heat wave and the entire city was sold out of air conditioners (so much so that you couldn't even order an AC from Lowes, Home Depot, Etc online because they wouldn't send them to New York). I had to have my mom buy one in Vegas and mail it to me.

the sad thing is that my roommates are also leaving tomorrow, my future roommates can't move in until later in the day because of work, and the only friends i know would for sure help me are also working :( no one i know is off on friday.

i have to move everything up to the third floor alone waaah

I have so many nicknames it's unbelievable. Also now is a good time to say I prefer Ashley rather than Ash

Does this mean I can no longer call you Ash? :blink: I do agree though this would help with the BatAsh confusion ;)

Hey! You know... I just realized that I don't know what to call you! I usually just shorten people's usernames, but that would leave calling you either "electric", which is a bit impersonal, or "baby", which is a bit presumptuous. :P

This was so incredible that I just had to give you a +1