river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

a film used "sassy" properly today.

after the sass, she brutally led someone to their death.

It was awesome.

The team I support in football (or soccer) got relegated today to the 3rd tier of English football. The team hasn't been that far down for as long as I have supported them. It's quite sad :(

Hey Sonia and Rachel! How is your night?

my night was good. went bowling with some friends from work, since it's my friend dayna's last week here :( it was fun, but kind of sad (partially because i suck at bowling :lol: mainly because i'm going to miss her.)

My cousin's cousin's football team, some German club Dortmount or something, has been playing this other team that buys players off of other teams just to bench them.

My cousin's cousin's football team, some German club Dortmount or something, has been playing this other team that buys players off of other teams just to bench them.

Borussia Dortmund! yeah they recently played Real Madrid, they're incredibly rich so they can do that...

Hi :) how is life?

I'm trying to write an assignement in maths, but I'm tired, and the whole topic is just ridiculously hard :( I am concidering just giving up and not finish this class this semester. But then... I'm not the kind of person who gives up...

How are you Sonia?

I'm okey now. I talked with my mum, and we agreed that I'm not working with my math assignment today. I'll probably just skip that class, cause it's too much for me right now with school and the surgery. We have also been talking about the meds, cause I want to take some meds that make me sleep at night, and doesn't make me sick and give me night mares. So if I survive today on just paracet, I'll try another kind of meds tonight :)

How are you?

Borussia Dortmund! yeah they recently played Real Madrid, they're incredibly rich so they can do that...

No.

Bayren or something, does the buying.

got confused there.

He likes the Dortmund, hates the Bayren, for buying everyone.

No.

Bayren or something, does the buying.

got confused there.

He likes the Dortmund, hates the Bayren, for buying everyone.

Ah now it makes sense. Yeah, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are rivals.

I also am finding myself attracted to Elijah Wood again.

odd

I thought everyone was attracted to Elijah Wood? He's beautiful...

I'm making some lunch and am thinking about going outside to read Daytripper after I finish. I have been loving it so much from the first time I read an issue and finally picked up the full volume today at the library.

Gabriel Ba and Fabio Moon are unstoppable together!

daytripper-comic.jpg

I hope you can sleep well tonight Sonia!

I'm doing well! How is your day going so far?

Thanks! I'll try another kind of meds, that usually make me sleep :) other than that my day was okey. But I'm ready to sleep and wake up to a brand new day tomorrow :)

How is your day?