honestly a good diet is the best thing for hair growth haha

holy crap where IS everyone???

is it always this quiet

thats kinda sad

My diet is quite bad though. It's what happens when you're a teen in college XD

And yeah it gets quiet around here sometimes :/

Ugh I love being ignored... <3 :(

I commented this earlier today and I still want some solutions. :(

"We were supposed to go somewhere with my friend but we dunno if were going anymore because she's sic. I know it's not her fault but i just ugh... everyone just leaves me alone, i need to ask everyone out if i wanna be involved, no-one remembers that i am still around. I hate it. If i'm being totally honest, i think no one would notice if i just dropped dead. Only my family because i happen to live with them but not my friends. If, by somekind of miracle, someone asks me to come with them, i am the last choice.

That fucking hurts. What i should do about all this?"

@MurderKilljoy

I didn't see your post earlier, believe me, you're not getting ignored. I think people would notice if you were to drop dead. Don't say that about yourself. I think we can all feel ignored, all feel left out at times. I feel it right now too, with one of my friends. I guess, if they don't prioritize and care about you, they're not great friends.

I feel like I'm losing them and I don't want to because I love all of them And it's hard to make new friends when you don't get to meet new people too often.

It's something which I have had difficulty with at times, but overall that's not a big problem for me now.

How are you doing tonight Ash?

I'm doing okay. Have felt a bit down today but nothing too bad. I had a "what am I doing with my life" crisis. but all is well now :) How are you?

I'm doing well! Just spent time with my rmy friends for Free Comic Book Day and we had a fun day together.

I'm also thinking about getting a haircut tonight, since my hair is driving my crazy right now

I just wanna shake my friends like fuck you all I'm here too. And seriously going to the next time I have the chance to. :(

We watched Japanese horror movie today with my friend who doesn't avoid me. It was called the phone. I didn't like that too much, to me it was quite confusing because I couldn't fully concentrate on it (thanks to my break down earlier today). :(

I googled mye painkillers. And google can tell me that they're similar to morphin. Hooray :) google can also tell me that people misuse them as drugs. Awesome xD my medical-student-friend (who is wxxxxxxy too cute and awesome....) told me that they're pretty heavy stuff. So why don't they make me sleep??

Reading about side-effects tells me that night mares is a seldom side-effect, but that may explain why I have had night mares the last three nights. Can't wait till I'm done with pain killers!! :)

my only experience with painkillers is when they gave me vicodin after i got my wisdom teeth out... i expected to feel like dr. house, but it didn't really do much for me (besides lessen my pain :lol:)

i kind of have a high tolerance for things, though. like, it takes a lot of caffeine for me to ACTUALLY feel awake.

Vicodin! :wub: they gave me that after I broke my collarbone, and those made the pain disappear, and made me sleep :) I loved them! I even slept without dreaming. I regret leaving my leftover pills in Redding when I went back to norway.

But if vicodin didn't do much with you, I promise you the pills they gave me now wouldn't help you anything!!

I alwxys get all the bad side effects of pills and injections. Alwxys! So these pills makes me dizzy and feeling like I have to throw up and gives me nightmares. But I also have a pretty high tolerance for caffeine. Like, I can drink caffeine right before going to sleep without problem. But then, I can obviously take pills to sleep, and then stay up too xD