river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Buuh you know what my fashion sense is like!

(currently love this http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=9689988&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=tee&cake&pageSize=200 )

It's cool, though ^^

Yeah it's annoying. D:

I'm not confident, but it's pretty certain that I'll get a 3, because I got that in the prelim.

A 3 is the highest I can get at my level ^^

Ash, you have wonderful fashion sense! That dress is adorable and I would wear it if I made a few bodily adjustments to myself.

My fashion sense is... eclectic. Like, I think I have a good sense of style and aesthetic but you couldn't tell by looking at me because I just wear whatever's around and really don't put time into my own appearance. I like to make sure other people look good though.. I am very strange.

I'm an all-or-nothing sort of dresser. Unless I have the time and motivation to do hair, makeup, coordinated outfit, AND good shoes (i.e. not flip-flops) I will do none of the above.

I do? That means a lot. But that dress is very expensive. Sigh. I'm still debating whether to get it or not :P

I always try to look my best, which is funny because most of the time I look strange or weird. Oh well. ^_^

I know, why are cute dresses so expensive? They're made of so little material that it can't cost much to make them. I bet that one would look precious on you, Ash. (No, wait, precious is the wrong word. That makes me think of small children. You would look... sassy!) Especially if you had some funky tights or leggings to go under... like in a bright color, a fun pattern, or a cool weave. And your favorite heels, of course.

Lately, I haven't had the motivation or occasion to dress up for. In fact (and this is probably TMI) I often don't even bother putting pants on because I'm home alone all day. That will have to change though, because this Sunday my dad has an important service at church and I'm going to support him. Which means I have to wear a dress.

I just think it's a shame.

But I'm also, " who do you think pays your blah blah blah,"

-shrugs-

I went to school with Trust Fund kids my whole life and they would skip classes and get into Yale.

I didn't skip classes and I would get rejected based on my standing most of the time

=/

so yeah

I'm bitter

I know, why are cute dresses so expensive? They're made of so little material that it can't cost much to make them. I bet that one would look precious on you, Ash. (No, wait, precious is the wrong word. That makes me think of small children. You would look... sassy!) Especially if you had some funky tights or leggings to go under... like in a bright color, a fun pattern, or a cool weave. And your favorite heels, of course.

I like precious. It's a nice word ^_^ I have lots of leggings so I'm okay there. Bright leggings make me feel so cute.

I'm sure you look beautiful in your dresses! ^_^

Oh shit, this means I have to shave my legs too. >=(

Same. I hate it. Shaving is actually hell on Earth.

I just think it's a shame.

But I'm also, " who do you think pays your blah blah blah,"

-shrugs-

I went to school with Trust Fund kids my whole life and they would skip classes and get into Yale.

I didn't skip classes and I would get rejected based on my standing most of the time

=/

so yeah

I'm bitter

Life is so unfair and suckish some of the time. But chin up, you're a lovely intelligent girl. I really look up to you. I'm not just saying that because you're sad. I really mean that.

• Upvote 1

Hi, Gabs!

I agree, Etsy is super cool so I make sure NEVER to go on there or I will buy everything or beg my mom to buy me everything or spend three weeks wishing I could buy everything.

• Upvote 1

I bought this about women in writing to help me write women better....which I know, a woman who can't write well with female character is sad but they keep talking about Twilight

UGH