river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

morning sulfur!

my interview is in two hours AAAHH

i got part time attractions at animal kingdom :)

Happy first of May everyone! :D

Oh I had so much fun yesterday. I was quite drunk but taking care of my friend and haha she doesn't remember like half of the night. :D I know how that feels like, I've been there and now it's so much fun to remind her and tell her about last night. :D

And my morning was awesome, I heard that Black veil brides is going to have 2 concerts here. :D One in my hometown and the other in Helsinki. :D I'm going to both because I saved the ticket from the cancelled concert and I can get to the other concert with it (probably to Helsinkis concert) and I can't miss them IN MY HOMETOWN!! :D Actually they play at the cafe/bar/restaurant were I was working couple weeks ago and I know that bands get their food from the counter, usually around 5-6 pm and it's open for everyone then so we can just "by coincidence" go in there to have a coffee and meet them. :D Holy shit.. Or maybe I should ask if the workers can organize things so that I can really have a proper meeting with them. :D

omg so im planning to visit my friend and go to her graduation (which is three years off) bc ive known her for 5 years and i really want to bUT IM LEAVING HIGH SCHOOL IN THE SAME YEAR SHE'S LEAVING COLLEGE OM????G

what if they're around the same time wow that'd suck

Hellllllllooooo

I should be asleep but all I ever do is sleep because I'm always sick. aaaaah.

How are you all? :)

I hate how we always miss each other! I'm sick and tired but in a GREAT mood. I got to Skype and chat with Sulfur a lot so far this week, I've been doing a lot of artwork, I'm planning some sweet ink for the future, and I get to see Fitz and the Tantrums a week from today (hopefully with Skelly).

I skipped school pretty often too... I'd play, which wasn't hard because I'm sick a lot anyway. Then in college I'd just not go when I didn't feel like it, which was usually.

When me and Sam were at college together, we'd both skip a few days sometimes but so we could stay in bed. Ahhhh good times ^_^

Yeah, skipping school would probably have been more fun for me if I did it with other people... except I usually just slept, so maybe not. :P

If I said I just slept, would you believe me? XD

Ooh I remember once we skipped college just to buy boas. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

HA!

I'm much better this year though. HONEST.

I need more high heels. Someone come shopping with me? ^_^

Yay Ames! I'm proud of you for not skipping school. You're awesome.