river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Hi everyone. I am super happy now because

I AM GOING TO SEE BLACK VEIL BRIDES IN LONDON!!!! my heart is skipping beats even now when i don't have tickets yet.

So who is in London in december? The concert is 14.12 and i'm probably coming 13.12. And i need someone with me there because i have never been in london and i'm not sure if my friend is coming with me or not. And it would be so lovely to meer you!!

Sulfur, I didn't get any texts from you!

Yeah I texted around 3pm my time on Sunday. I should have just called. I was wondering why you didn't respond.

Morning guys! I'm heading out soon :(

I'm just fangirling about bvb like crazy. :D I got my friend into them, she fell in love with them instantly and now she wants to come with me and I'm like hell yeah, come with meee! :D Going to get the tickets next week when I have enough money and we're gonna book the flights later. at summer i think or after it, we're not in a hurry. :D I also checked a few hostel choices for us. hopefully they're not fully booked when we're finally booking them. only problem is that money is a bitch and my friend doesn't like dorms, she doesn't want to sleep in a room where is strangers. I don't mind about strangers as long as they don't rape me or steal my stuff or something like that.

Oh I wanna visit kings cross, must pose with that half-of-trolley attached to the wall like I'm going to Hogwarts, can't resist the temptation and that chance!! :D And I wanna go to Drop dead shop and asdfghjk

btw can you tell me any good clothing shops from London that are not too pricey? I prefer rock/punk clothing and my friend likes umm normal haha. :D And markets are awesome too, if they're open in December. :D