river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Decided to blow off some steam by killing zombies. I should stay away from any cheap zombie-killing games. Although, I would totally survive an apocalypse...

It's been going pretty well. Did you already finish or did you decide to pursue the job instead?

I'm almost at the end of The Two Towers now :D

So nice to see you both Sam and Rachel!! How have you two been?

i'm fine, i guess. today was long. feeling a bit homesick :(

A few weeks ago I watched the entire extended LOTR series and The Hobbit, complete with Appendices, over the course of the four days it took to make the things I sent Gerard.

Also Rachel, how much longer do you have left on your program?

eighteen days. but i have an interview on wednesday to work monorails full time, so if i get it, i'll be staying here in orlando.

i'm kind of iffy right now. i like working here and having a full time job (and not going to school), and the benefits are excellent. but i really miss my mona :( if i go home, i won't have a job and i'll go back to living with my mom, so... that's not so good.

edit: i think the reason why i was feeling so homesick today was just because i'm so, so done with housekeeping. i have a feeling that i'd be happier here if i was actually doing something enjoyable.

yeah, i'm hoping to save up over the summer and buy or rent a townhouse... or a trailer. she wouldn't be allowed in most apartment complexes since she's part pit bull :(

Dinner was good! ^_^ I'm feeling sleepy now though. Long day with all these festivities. :P

i know i'm late but, congrats lia!!!

tumblr_m1az6jODEs1r0aknfo1_500.gif

Thanks!!! :D

yeah, i'm hoping to save up over the summer and buy or rent a townhouse... or a trailer. she wouldn't be allowed in most apartment complexes since she's part pit bull :(

Oh that sucks :( I hate how pit bulls are discriminated against. It's not fair that some people's poor choices give them a bad reputation when they can be some of the sweetest dogs when they're raised properly.

mona's not even a full pit, too... she's part pit bull and part cattle dog. but that still makes her an "aggressive breed" by most standards (plus you can see the pit in her.)

it's kind of stupid, though, since so many breeds are restricted... pretty much any dog that isn't small or a lab/retriever.

Dinner was good! ^_^ I'm feeling sleepy now though. Long day with all these festivities.

Let's plan to talk tomorrow then instead. Congratulations honey!!

mona's not even a full pit, too... she's part pit bull and part cattle dog. but that still makes her an "aggressive breed" by most standards (plus you can see the pit in her.)

Awwww so they wouldn't let you have her because of that? That doesn't make any sense to me, but I also have only ever had cats

it depends on how cool the management is, some might let it slide if i say that she's a mix, but others might be very strict. they don't want to upset their other residents as well, since there are people who may see her and complain.

even if they do allow her, i would have to pay a pet deposit no matter where i live, which could get very expensive since mona is more than 50lbs. some places wouldn't allow her simply because of that.