river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

GG keeps making me want to watch pretentious things. Which I have no problem since I am all about that. But I'm trying to prepare for NYC hence emerging into one of my favorite versions of NYC. But Blair and Dan keep making me more and more interested in the pretentious things they are watching!

This is me, reporting from the hospital at 4am. I saw some of your good luck messages right after my surgery yesterday, and appreciated them alot! I just wasnt clear enough in my head to type out an answer :) the nurses here are great! Relly nice and helpful. I was really drowsy yesterday, but the drowsiness is mostly gone. It's a bit more pain because of that, but it's nice to be able to think straight :) I'll report when det doctor goes his round also! And if someone is awake, I cant seem to sleep anymoe, so it would be lovely to have a chat ;)

Hi :) new greetimg from the hospital bed! Life is starting to feel pretty good again. I eat AND keep the food :) great improvement! And I can stay awake for hours now. Probably going home tomorrow.

How is life?

new greetimg from the hospital bed! Life is starting to feel pretty good again. I eat AND keep the food :) great improvement! And I can stay awake for hours now. Probably going home tomorrow.

I'm so glad to hear that Sonia!! I'm glad you're beginning to feel better

Which DD shirt inspired your feeling of confidence? :D

I'm so glad to hear that Sonia!! I'm glad you're beginning to feel better

Which DD shirt inspired your feeling of confidence? :D

Thanks! The encouraging words from all of you keeps my mood up :)

It's the one woth the black widow. It's quite big so I can get it over my head even now with my arm being difficult :)

Glad that your surgery went well! And sulfur you should definatly go for a run, it makes you feel so much better! :)

Ugh I feel so distressed right now. Everyone celebrates the first of May here, I dunno if it's celebrated this widely in somewhere else too than here, it's known as the day when everyone is partying like crazy. Mostly in the parks, no matter is it raining, snowing or sunny. The thing is that I dunno who I'm gonna spend it with. Everyone seems to have something already. And bring me the horizons concert is here in a few weeks and my friend just said she has work that day and can't come, although she said some time ago that she will. And why it's so big deal to me is that I'm scared of being left alone. Last time that happened was valentine's day (it's celebrated more as friendship day and not in a romantic way), everyone was out there having fun with friends and I was home alone crying because no-one wanted to be with me. I'm scared that will happen again. :(

Hey Sulfur :) Do it, you'll feel good afterwards!

I did decide to go for a run! It went really well and I'm glad I went

What is everyone up to right now?

New York tomorrow!

Excited.

eee! have fun! eat some maoz falafel for me... and dollar pizza. and a good bagel. (i miss ny food.)

Hi :) new greetimg from the hospital bed! Life is starting to feel pretty good again. I eat AND keep the food :) great improvement! And I can stay awake for hours now. Probably going home tomorrow.

i'm so glad you're doing well!!! i wanted to write you a good luck note, but i saw your post when i was at work and i haven't been on my computer for like two days :( just know that i was/am sending you good mind vibes from across the ocean <3