river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Congrats on the computer coming back Brinn!!! I'm glad we were able to talk last night, it's been so long :(

And a good morning to all of you sister wives out there :D

Yay, thanks for the approximation dancing gif, Rachel. ^_^

And Sulfur, yes! It was so good to be able to talk to you again! It really has been far too long.

DeadBlood, that sounds fantastic!

Good, i'm gonna get a new haircut tomorrow and dye my hair. I brought black and copperbrown hairdyes, my idea is to have almost all black except a couple of spots copperbrown. And i'm gonna have a sidecrop. Yay excited! :D maybe i should ask if my barber can make hairtattoos. :D and all this for black veil brides who are having a concert here next monday! It's the best monday in a looooooooong time. :D

I don't know what to think when i'm going to work after the haircut and dye. My workmates know nothing about how rebel and unpredictable i can be :D

I need blondify my hair. I can't do anything fun since I want a job. applied to Disney (again) and PBS and other stuff.

I really want to experiment with colors again though

=/

being adult and responsible is a pain in the ass.

I have had purple hair dye sitting in one of my drawers for ages (like.. literally months) because I don't have the confidence to try something new. <_<

I bet it will look good no matter what you do :D

Haha thank you! :D Copper brown does not show as clearly as I wanted it but it's okay. My hair looks just completely black, except when is sunny and when you look closely. And the side crop is good, I have missed it. :D

My morning was ruined by Black veil brides today. Their show, that I have been waiting for almost six months and that should have been on monday, is cancelled. Almost cried when I heard about it on the way to work and I was shaking but managed to keep it together for the entire day. I am hurt, I still feel like crying and a bit mad but I know they didn't want to cancel it (and the last 8 european tour dates), Andy is sick and they can't help it. They are trying to reschedule tour dates and Andy said they are trying to get here asap. And the ticket seller also told to keep the tickets, by showing that we will be able to get to the new show if they are ever going to have it. I am a bit skeptic about it because Placebo also cancelled their concert there last september and they did not manage to get rescheduled concert.

Srsly I dunno what to do because I had everything planned already. I have brought train tickets already (my train will leave tomorrow), find out where I can stay over night what to wear to the concert and how long are we gonna be queuing with my friend. Everything was planned. :( Like I said, now I am afraid they will forget Finnish fans (the concert was sold out) like everyone else.

That sucks, MurderKilljoy! I know how much you were looking forward to that show. :(

Ash, I think you should just go for it! If you don't want to go all in at first, just dye bits of it and add more later! You will look fabulous.

Hi, Cursed!

I have had purple hair dye sitting in one of my drawers for ages (like.. literally months) because I don't have the confidence to try something new. <_<

Same except mine is like red/brown so its not even that "different" siiiighhh

OH HEY HEY GUYS HEY UMMMMM

DO ANY OF YOU (especially british people) KNOW PLACES I CAN GET CLOTHES

ESPECIALLY DRESSES AND SHORTS AND SUMMERY CLOTHES

BECAUSE IM GOING TO PARIS NEXT MONTH AND I CANT FIND ANNNYYYYTHING