river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Hi Rachel, I'm sorry that I'm so hard to get a hold of. We're having dessert at the other Spencer's and then I'm helping a daughter of moms friend write a scholarship essay. I miss you a lot. :(

Hey everyone! Nobody's here now but I figured I'd say hi anyways. Tonight I had some drama llama, but I am trying to let it go and just move onto more positive things. Or at least more important things like this school work I need to do O_O

Hey there! Seems we are all a little like ships passing in the night round here these days, spose it doesnt help being in an opposite time zone to almost everyone else

Good luck Sonia!!!

I'm at work... but I have an extremely easy day today, so I've just been chillin most of the time :lol:

Little ships passing by is an accurate description of us...

I should be asleep by now. But I just can't. I'm so shocked about what happened in Boston today. I know it happens everyday in Irak and all and it's aweful too. It's aweful to realize that the war zone is growing. I can't understand why ppl do shit like this. What the fuck are they thinking. :(

My day has been good, if you don't count the sadness that I am feeling for the victims and their families. And simply just everyone in Boston. I am going to Helsinki next saturday to meet some friends. We're going to have a party and even one of my friends from here is maybe coming with me too (we just go with different rides as I already brought my train ticket and she has to use buss). I'm gonna stay over my friends house 'til monday when I'm going to see Black veil brides! :D and I am maybe going to meet one of my friends that I haven't seen since MCRs concert in here. It has been over two years ago from now. :( It's gonna be a lot of fun! :D