river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I was kinda pissed today. I had nightshift this night. Almost went on killing spree because i had head ache (which makes me really not friendly human being), i felt odd because i worked at night yesterday as well and im not so used to it, then most importantly, i work on bar and there was reggae party. Now reggae is cool sometimes but i really hated it today. I would have liked to listen heavyrockpunk music, anything angry. Go to hell for heavens sake by bmth was more my song today than the i love everyone crap they played today

I'm only allowed iPad access in ten minute increments because mom uses it all day and I'm only allowed it before she goes to bed. As soon as she falls asleep I have to give it back. So frustrating. I can't wait for our laptop to be mailed back... Though I somehow doubt I'll have any more time with that one.

More happy news: Dad tried to kick me out today, joy of joys. All I did was procrastinate doing the dishes. It's like he's looking for any excuse to prod me out the door and lock it nowadays... Luckily Mom backed me up, sort of, and so I'm still living here. But Mom also accompanied her move with informing me that I'm a lazy, unproductive, whiny freeloader and that I need to "suck it up and do something with my life instead of mooching off the rest of us and giving us stress." And, gee, I actually felt proud of myself for doing well lately.

I'm only allowed iPad access in ten minute increments because mom uses it all day and I'm only allowed it before she goes to bed. As soon as she falls asleep I have to give it back. So frustrating. I can't wait for our laptop to be mailed back... Though I somehow doubt I'll have any more time with that one.

More happy news: Dad tried to kick me out today, joy of joys. All I did was procrastinate doing the dishes. It's like he's looking for any excuse to prod me out the door and lock it nowadays... Luckily Mom backed me up, sort of, and so I'm still living here. But Mom also accompanied her move with informing me that I'm a lazy, unproductive, whiny freeloader and that I need to "suck it up and do something with my life instead of mooching off the rest of us and giving us stress." And, gee, I actually felt proud of myself for doing well lately.

tumblr_m1f9f3hI8n1r748m3.gif

I know hon, thank you. I love all of you too. I'm currently babysitting my neighbor kids because the oldest had an accident and so he's in surgery and his parents are waiting at the hospital. So I'm quietly freaking out while presenting an environment of calm order. On the plus side, I think I'm being successful. Everyone here is pretty happy. Talk later. Xo

I am going to break free of my Laine's walls and be toally honest.

Siren. You scare me sometimes. You are just so damn postive and happy I fear I can never match up of what you expect. You are the older sister (though we are the same age) that I do not want to disappoint but constantly fear I do, so I sometimes try to impress you

Ash, I love what you are and do. so yeah. You can never make me frown because you're just so fucking you.

Brinn. You are strong. Do not let anyone or anything think otherwise or take that away. You are strong. Girls looks up up to you, You help make the world be better. Remember this, no matter what happens stay what you are You are beautiful and magical and it is pleasure knowing you.

• Upvote 4

Good lord, Laine. I really needed that right now. I completely agree with your assessment of Ash, and I understand what you mean about Sulfur. I'm glad you took the time to tell us these things because, Laine, I value your opinion so much! I don't know you extremely well but I think I understand some things about you. I love how you're not afraid to tell people here what you think, and that's an invaluable skill for writers like you. Your unflinching opinion of the world is refreshingly different from others. I know that people aren't sure how to handle you, and that sometimes your honesty offends people, but I'm so glad you haven't hidden your true self just because of social norms. You are so unique and talented and I'm glad I know you. I wish more people would give you a chance.

• Upvote 1