river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Omg some mcr fans are crazy... i was reading gerds tweets and the answeres and some people are so unfriendly to him. Someone asked if she came to his house, would he sing destroya for her, he asked her not to come but then she just kept going. It makes me a sorry for those people to the band, the way they're acting could ruin the whole fandoms reputation. Luckily mcr understands not all of mcrmy are like that. And you guys are awesome!

I just got away from work, i'm currently travelling home. Was fun night, some punk rock and one of my fav bands was playing in the other side of the building so my manager gave me permission to go seecouple of songs. :) i have seen them live like 4-5 times now so i have no need to see them.

Omg some mcr fans are crazy... i was reading gerds tweets and the answeres and some people are so unfriendly to him. Someone asked if she came to his house, would he sing destroya for her, he asked her not to come but then she just kept going. It makes me a sorry for those people to the band, the way they're acting could ruin the whole fandoms reputation. Luckily mcr understands not all of mcrmy are like that. And you guys are awesome!

I just got away from work, i'm currently travelling home. Was fun night, some punk rock and one of my fav bands was playing in the other side of the building so my manager gave me permission to go seecouple of songs. :) i have seen them live like 4-5 times now so i have no need to see them.

Yeah I saw that Gee was so polite about it he was just like please don't come to my house...but yeah I feel like Gee has been tweeting more frequently lately. And I cannot contain my excitement about the PO Box:) I've written the first draft of my letter and will now go through for typos :)

And that's great what band is it?

I don't really celebrate Easter but everyone seems happy today, which makes me happy. Had a romantic (very early) morning so I have exhausted all the fun plans for today. Although I may listen to music and play games. Today isn't productive :D

I shooed away my sorrows by wielding my (lack of) culinary expertise to good effect. This dinner is amazing and I actually made it. I think this isn't real life.

Is anyone going to comic store in free comics day? Comic stores don't celebrate it here (it seems they don't even know it exist) and I was wondering if someone would get me free sneek peak of the killjoys comic? I just found out the first issue is going to be published in June and I am so excited about it as I have been waiting for it since Gerard mentioned it in a interview when Danger Days was published. It feels like it's ages ago!

Yeah I saw that Gee was so polite about it he was just like please don't come to my house...but yeah I feel like Gee has been tweeting more frequently lately. And I cannot contain my excitement about the PO Box:) I've written the first draft of my letter and will now go through for typos :)

And that's great what band is it?

I have finished the first draft of my letter, still going to add something in it, and take something off and shape the things I have to say better. :) Going to rewrite it maybe tomorrow and hopefully I will approve it. :D I also wanna paint something for him, but I seriously dunno what. I feel that painting a picture of him for him would be a bit stupid.

This is the great band that I was talking about :D They're Hardcore Superstar and they're from Sweden and they love Finland so they have often gigs in here. :D

If you like Hardcore Superstar, I strongly suggest this one too. :D

i would go, if i knew of any comic stores around here... and if i have the day off. they probably won't have anything in the evening :(

soooo if someone could send me a copy... haha.