river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Knew this day would come, you guys are amazing..life goes on.. Keep running never let them take you alive... I'm not going to log on anymore. This is it. I love the mcrmy and what we stand for but for me t is nowover. xO cookie/cookieh/annabells.

Meh. I didn't even get to say bye to Cookie, this makes me sad.

I totally agree with making a new forum! If I can help in anything, just let me know. :)

Just translated Gerards tweet to MCRmy Finlands website. I can seriosly say it was the hardest translate I have ever done. I cried at the end so much it seemed like it's never going to end and I still feel like crying. Oh God.. Thankfully I have day off tomorrow so I have time to gather myself up again. :(

How are you all today?

Is she really never coming back?

that's what I understood from the message she wrote.

Hi people, I'm alright ^^ I just learned a new word that doesn't even sound english: flibbertigibbet!

Haha what does that mean? :D

Btw does any of you know where I could find a video of MCR sitting in the van when they ran out of gas and Frank is all sarcastic about it ("Well at least we're in the populated area where we can get help")? I would like to find it. I think it's in murder scene but I don't wanna watch it right now, I just wanna find scene from youtube or something.

A fllibbertigibbet is a person who is not serious enough or who talks a lot about silly things xD

And I'm sorry, I don't know... just keep searching on youtube I guess? It must be somewhere.

I'm alright thanks. My life is boring so Sonia Marie suggested that I started to make plush dolls because that's what she would do if she had a lot of free time. I have made two so far :D or, the second one is almost done.

How are you?

A fllibbertigibbet is a person who is not serious enough or who talks a lot about silly things xD

And I'm sorry, I don't know... just keep searching on youtube I guess? It must be somewhere.

Ookay. :D I didn't find the video but what I did find instead iiis

Soo cute!

That's so sweet and random xD I love it :3 I don't think I have ever seen that before!

Really? I have seen that many times before. I can't bear to watch it now. For the time being, I am on a self proclaimed ban from MCR things that are going to make me cry :( This video would be one of them

Really? I have seen that many times before. I can't bear to watch it now. For the time being, I am on a self proclaimed ban from MCR things that are going to make me cry :( This video would be one of them

Me too. I can't want anything like that at the moment. It would make me cry. I'm relying on Freddie and co to keep my ears happy at the moment.

Goodnight Sulfur, sleep well :)

I listened to the light behind your eyes more times than I can count. I've been on an mcr loop I can't stop listening/watching videos/ect.....

I listened to the light behind your eyes while I was horseback riding yesterday. It was heartbreaking, but at the same time it felt so right. That the first time I listened to one of their songs after the break up was at the same place as I was introduced to them.

I listened to the light behind your eyes more times than I can count. I've been on an mcr loop I can't stop listening/watching videos/ect.....

Me too, but after translating that Gerards tweet and fully realizing what that meant, I can't anymore. MCR's music makes me cry but those funny videos are the only one things that make me feel better. Damn I just start to cry randomly and after a minute act like nothing happened and after a moment it happens again. :( I hate this shit. I need something else to think about.

Nothing like a bit of vandalism to brighten up your night.. Fuckers!. Why did you feel the need to smash my car tail light, dint the doors and almost rip the mirror off with the neighbours picket fence..at 12.30 am on a tues night.... Do you not have better things to do seriously! I hope the cops catch you and you have to pay or the damage :(

On a lighter note part of the number plate on the cop car was MCR.. The boys are looking out for me lol