river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Honestly, if a new Rmy forum is made, I think it should be made asap, then just have it waiting idle when or if these forums go down. Just to be on the safe side, you know?

I agree. I would rather not wait until the inevitable demise of the boards. I thought they might leave them up, but after Kerry's statement that they cost WBR money, it made me convinced that eventually at some point in the future they will be gone even if Tina says otherwise for right now. It's best to be prepared. I would rather make sure everything is transferred and leave it inactive than lost it all. SAME GOES FOR THE CALIFORNIA 2019 MEETUP THREAD!!!!!!! I know a good bit of that is a chat thread, but I think we need to retain the substantive portions of that for if the site goes down. That meetup will still be happening and we need all of our previous planning to continue forward from this point on.

i think that'd be a good idea! i honestly feel that there's enough... stuff here that it could make an actual forum-like-thing idkkkk and hm

i cant think straight and im scared ill say something weird but yeah thats a good idea

ahhh im really sad (more so than i was) after that thing gerard posted and it's 2:10am so im gonna go to bed to make ymself less-sad

i can barely see ahhh

bye hehe

Awwww thanks!

Oh and Devan, aren't you glad I encouraged you to go to Jersey? It was worth the travel ;)

Oh my god yes!

We want to find a way to transport or host all of the content from the three sister wives threads on to another forum and website. Kerry said in Laine's thread about the future of the boards that Tina says there are no plans to take the boards down, BUT WBR has to pay to keep the boards up... Which in my mind means that one day they will go down, since Warners will not pay for this forever for a band who is no longer on their label. I don't know if we will know ahead of time and I want to avoid a TSN style freakout. The site we create does not need to necessarily be solely for the sister wives, if we wanted to create another rmy related site which the sister wives was a part of but not the main focus. Brinn and I discussed it on the phone tonight and could use more feedback before continuing forward with this plan. Thanks in advance guys!!

I was thinking about this last night actually. The easiest way to do it would be if they'd allow us to transfer the hosting, but I doubt that'd happen. Also, I actually don't think they'll necessarily go down because WBR undoubtedly has an unlimited hosting account, so adding additional sites themselves wouldn't cost a thing, the only cost is for the domain. Even so, I think it'd be best to try to back up the boards asap and have a forum ready to launch if these ones are ever taken down. I've set up and run forums before, but it would really be ideal if they would give us access to the backups or just transfer the hosting altogether. Not sure who we should talk to about this. I can never get in touch with Tina.

I was thinking about this last night actually. The easiest way to do it would be if they'd allow us to transfer the hosting, but I doubt that'd happen. Also, I actually don't think they'll necessarily go down because WBR undoubtedly has an unlimited hosting account, so adding additional sites themselves wouldn't cost a thing, the only cost is for the domain. Even so, I think it'd be best to try to back up the boards asap and have a forum ready to launch if these ones are ever taken down. I've set up and run forums before, but it would really be ideal if they would give us access to the backups or just transfer the hosting altogether. Not sure who we should talk to about this. I can never get in touch with Tina.

We'll definitely be asking you for more input Devan. Thanks for the ideas!!!

I have a hosting account I'm using for several websites and and a forum

If you want, I could add whatever forum you choose to create to my service and you'll never have to worry about it going down

because I use this account for my personal and professional work.

Knew this day would come, you guys are amazing..life goes on.. Keep running never let them take you alive... I'm not going to log on anymore. This is it. I love the mcrmy and what we stand for but for me t is nowover. xO cookie/cookieh/annabells.

Same here. I tried to move my appointment earlier with my therapist but she didn't have an opening. I have to wait until our usual time on Thursday and hope I'll be ok until then.

You can do it. You're a strong person inside and out and I know you can cope with anything, even if it is a fight or a struggle sometimes. We in the Rmy, are fighters, and we win.