river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Some of you may have already seen, but Gerard posted this http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjdh4f

I seriously was crying so much while reading it, but it made me feel comforted in a way too. I'm feeling so overwhelmed with everything from sadness to love and respect.

Luckily, Lia and I were together when we first found out. There was lots of sobbing and hugging. I am just glad we were together at a show when that happened. She means the world to me :) How is Sam doing with the news?

:wub:

Brain is exploding, heart is doing some form of calisthenics. Not sure what my final and lasting opinion is on any of this shit ton of news we've gotten, but I feel marginally better, or even that my emotions are just weighted differently. I know I will never be ok with MCR being ... Gone ... But now that hole inside me is semi cocooned in a sort of fragile webbing of melancholy stasis. I'm in a stable sort of denial slash acceptance at the moment, though those terms may be oxymoronic. We've gotten a much closure as we should have expected, we've been sought out with messages of love and farewell from a few. I think I'm going to be okay. I know we all will.

• Upvote 1

SO guys, Brinn and I are contemplating a new project to make sure we retain all of our sister wives awesomeness for posterity as a record of our friendship and commitment to one another. We want to make sure that even if the boards go down one day, we will have access to all our sister wives glory. We would love your input and assistance with this.

• Upvote 2

We want to find a way to transport or host all of the content from the three sister wives threads on to another forum and website. Kerry said in Laine's thread about the future of the boards that Tina says there are no plans to take the boards down, BUT WBR has to pay to keep the boards up... Which in my mind means that one day they will go down, since Warners will not pay for this forever for a band who is no longer on their label. I don't know if we will know ahead of time and I want to avoid a TSN style freakout. The site we create does not need to necessarily be solely for the sister wives, if we wanted to create another rmy related site which the sister wives was a part of but not the main focus. Brinn and I discussed it on the phone tonight and could use more feedback before continuing forward with this plan. Thanks in advance guys!!

• Upvote 1

Wow I haven't even been home all weekend and I've just today gotten home so I can properly let this all sink in. Ouch. But I'm beginning to accept it even though it hurts. Anyway, hi guys. I hadn't realized how much I've missed you all.

Also I posted this statement in Tina's thread, but this is really also about you guys :wub:

Thanks for being such wonderful people that you beat me to the punch! I hope the rmy carries on in the way I would expect. I know I will be here after the bitter and unexpected end has died down and hope you all will be around as well. Because after all, we are the rmy and I know we have the ability to carry forward with deep lessons learned about ourselves, each other, and humanity. I am so proud of all of us and thank each and everyone of you for being on this journey with me.
  • Upvote 3

We want to find a way to transport or host all of the content from the three sister wives thread on to another forum and website. Kerry said in Laine's thread about the future of the boards that Tina says there are no plans to take the boards down, BUT WBR had to pay to keep the boards up... Which in my mind means that one day they will go down, since Warners will not pay for this forever for a band who is no longer on their label. I don't know if we will know ahead of time and I want to avoid a TSN style freakout. The site we create does not need to necessarily be solely for the sister wives, if we wanted to create another rmy related site which the sister wives was a part of but not the main focus. Brinn and I discussed it on the phone tonight and could use more feedback before continuing forward with this plan. Thanks in advance guys!!

I love this idea. Wow.

We want to find a way to transport or host all of the content from the three sister wives thread on to another forum and website. Kerry said in Laine's thread about the future of the boards that Tina says there are no plans to take the boards down, BUT WBR had to pay to keep the boards up... Which in my mind means that one day they will go down, since Warners will not pay for this forever for a band who is no longer on their label. I don't know if we will know ahead of time and I want to avoid a TSN style freakout. The site we create does not need to necessarily be solely for the sister wives, if we wanted to create another rmy related site which the sister wives was a part of but not the main focus. Brinn and I discussed it on the phone tonight and could use more feedback before continuing forward with this plan. Thanks in advance guys!!

Honestly, if a new Rmy forum is made, I think it should be made asap, then just have it waiting idle when or if these forums go down. Just to be on the safe side, you know?

i think that'd be a good idea! i honestly feel that there's enough... stuff here that it could make an actual forum-like-thing idkkkk and hm

i cant think straight and im scared ill say something weird but yeah thats a good idea

ahhh im really sad (more so than i was) after that thing gerard posted and it's 2:10am so im gonna go to bed to make ymself less-sad

i can barely see ahhh

bye hehe

Hiya Nev :)

I'm so bad. I'm around a lot but never speak. I'm horrible. Maybe I should just stop lurking and leave...

oh and hello others.

ah, im such a slow typer.

sigh