river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

i went for a bath and i put on the jaws theme and went under the water and stuck my hand up like a fin and it was a satisfying experience

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry I can't comfort you guys because of how I disowned myself from the band long ago

but I know the feeling. and it sucks and I'm sorry.

tumblr_inline_mjznyqyNhD1r7k25l.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm speechless guys. I don't know how to react. I didn't think it would end this wxy. This is my all time favourite band. And I have yet to find the right reaction to theor break up.

But what ties us together does not depend on this band being together. We are still an rmy, and will alwxys be, no matter what the band does or doesn't. I love you guys! :wub:

• Upvote 2

Bleh, catching up for the last 2 weeks...

I like coffee. In the 90s people took caffeine pills, which is speed, to get shit done. It works but ti's speed, so it's a narcotic and can give you a heart attack. These pills are over the counter, addictive and have name

like no doze. If you want to be wired, sugar and caffeine products are full of energy that could grant short bursts. Food and drinks I mean. though there are some herbals and vitamins that are supposed to give you increased mental,,,something to inspire you too.

Caffeine pills are neither speed nor narcotics. They're stimulants, so they do raise your heart rate, and a caffeine overdose could cause heart problems. The effect is actually cardiac arrest, not a heart attack. It's usually only dangerous for people with underlying conditions (i.e. when you hear those cases of kids drinking several energy drinks and going into cardiac arrest, almost all of them already had a heart condition).

Narcotics are totally different and are not sold over the counter. Not only do you need a prescription, but you can only get one months supply at a time. They're also stimulants and can cause heart problems in the same way caffeine can (increased heart rate leading to cardiac arrest). It can also increase your blood pressure leading to stroke (again though, that's usually if you already have an underlying condition, namely high blood pressure). Drugs like adderall are essentially speed and is a narcotic (amphetamine salts, methamphetamine). It was heavily prescribed and even advertised in the 50's as a way to pick up your mood, have more energy, and help with weight loss (though it still required a doctor's prescription). It is also incredibly addictive, especially if abused. And obviously now it's primarily prescribed for ADHD, and a lot of people w/out ADHD (or a prescription) use it as a way to stay up late and as a study aid. I'm not sure how it actually affects people w/out ADHD, though from what I've seen, they end up getting way more hyper. Anyways, I have ADHD and take it regularly, and all it does for me is making me feel relatively normal and in the present. Otherwise I day dream, lose chunks of time, and go back and forth between feeling totally exhausted and cloudy and overly hyperactive and unable to focus because my thoughts take me in a million different directions.

Also, in terms of herbal remedies, ginkgo biloba is supposed to help with mental function.

people with actual ADHD are knocked out by caffeine. It's weird. It just naturally puts them to sleep 0.o

Now this is an interesting one. Caffeine is actually really two-fold for me. I can't speak for all people with ADHD, but you are right in that it can completely knock me out. I can drink 4 shots of espresso and immediately go to sleep. Also, caffeine never makes me hyper. Withthatsaid, I cannot function in the morning without caffeine (and that was also true before I took mediation for my ADHD).

I'm good. Looking up white ink tattoos right now. I love them. I find scars beautiful. And white tattos are so cool...

Oh hey, I have white ink tattoos!

I'm sorry I can't comfort you guys because of how I disowned myself from the band long ago

but I know the feeling. and it sucks and I'm sorry.

What happa?! Not with MCR, but with the being disowned thing. You're not disowned to me :[

I'm speechless guys. I don't know how to react. I didn't think it would end this wxy. This is my all time favourite band. And I have yet to find the right reaction to theor break up.

But what ties us together does not depend on this band being together. We are still an rmy, and will alwxys be, no matter what the band does or doesn't. I love you guys! :wub:

MCRmy is for fucking life.

OMG I should have come here right when I heard the news. My day have been aweful. Horrible.. There's just no word to express how much I hate this day.

I woke up and thought that it would be fun to see friends today, see if someone is avable today. At first I thought that it would be awesome to see couple of my friend who live together and the other one of them is mcr fan too and how it would be cool to finally watch the murder scene together. I went to facebook and that's where the whole day got ruined. First status was about MCR. I got mini heart attack and ran to open my laptop. I read the note, heart racing, hands shaking and I didn't even see the last sentence. Cried hysterically the whole morning. When I calmed down, I fell into this shock and numbness, in which state I am now. I have been sitting in this corner for the whole day (managed to go to grocerys to get icecream and coca-cola and walk the dog). I just can't leave here, I want mcr to come with a note that hey guys we were just messing around sorry, then I can stop eating ice cream and stand and go watch television or something.

I knew this would happen sooner or later, I just expected this to happen later. Much much later.

I talked with mcr fan friend of mine about this via facebook and I have talked to a lot of people in twitter today about this. I really hope that this site isn't going anywhere because this is the only way I can contact with you all guys, as I live in so far away from everything, and don't you leave me! :( I love you guys! <3

tumblr_m8c94nqXSy1r22t12.gif

I listened to MCR for 5 years (still listening), it has been my favourite band for years and it's music has saved me countless of times and the biggest questions in my mind right now are 1. Why? 2. What do I do know? :(

I hope they would at least give us the explanation. And goodbye tour would be so nice I would be so nice I can't even say how much I hope that would come. But it's quite unlikely. :(

wait caffeine actually makes people with ADHD tired????

what???????

really

b/c before i was diagnosed with asperger's they thought i had ADHD and they'd always tell my mom not to give me caffeine huh

what???????

really

b/c before i was diagnosed with asperger's they thought i had ADHD and they'd always tell my mom not to give me caffeine huh

I wouldn't say it makes me tired. It just doesn't affect your energy level in the same way it does for most people. Like, in the morning, I can't function without caffeine, and really need it to get going. But if I drink it at night, I can still go to bed without issue. I also lose focus and energy way worse in the late afternoon and early evening, so it might have to do with that. And with all that said, I have really bad insomnia and struggle to sleep on a normal sleep schedule. ADHD is really linked with sleep dissorders too, so it might have to do with that or it might have to do with the fact that ADHD meds can also cause insomnia (though I was an insomniac long before I started taking meds).

• Upvote 1

When my TV stabs my heart I go to this series to dress the wound.

maybe this will help you all smile a little

does anyone else think about Fry's sex life?

because I don't know why I care....

• Upvote 1

what???????

really

Oooh, that's from the Autism family.

My college was specialized to teach students who had mild to severe forms of disorders and disabilities and we had some people with Aspergers.

• Upvote 1

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."

Exactly what I've been trying to say all evening.

Oooh, that's from the Autism family.

My college was specialized to teach students who had mild to severe forms of disorders and disabilities and we had some people with Aspergers.

I actually recently read an article in a medical journal about new genetic research that suggests that Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Autism, Depression, and ADHD were actually all just different physical manifestations of the same neurological disorder (caused by the same combinations of genes) that affects how our minds process information. It actually makes a lot of sense considering how much overlap there is between all of them. At times they can look quite similar to one another and they each vary wildly even within themselves (ex. even autism doesn't accurately describe a single disorder, and those affected vary from high-functioning individuals with personality quirks to those who's development is far more obstructed by it).

I want to hug each of you, separately and then together, for a long, long time.

This.

I hate posts like that. Sorry, but I do. They're getting people's hopes up. MCR is finished. Done. Gerard, Frank, Mikey and Ray are not in a band together anymore. It isn't the last we've heard of them individually, I can say that with absolute certainty, but MCR no longer exists under any name.

We don't know the truth (why they're breaking up). Hell, even the goodbye was meaningless and emotionless. I expected better from MCR, I really did.

I don't want an explanation, looks to me like they're just leaving with the "we're done, bye" attitude. Sure I'm still bitter about it but I love the guys, they're still my heroes... it just looks like they haven't put much effort in ending a 12 year old band. Which is disappointing...

• Upvote 1

We have been listening to their music, supporting them even in the most darkest of times, for years. I think we deserve an explanation. What ever the reason is, we can deal with it. It's better than no explanation at all. :/

I don't want all the crazy rumours. If this is some crazy kind of joke and they're getting back together or something, I'll be up on the seventh cloud, but for now I would rather just believe in the facts. It's over. But we still have the memories, and we still have each other :) that's the positive stuff I'm gonna focus on for now.