river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Omg I am reading the most ridiculous conversations in facebook about equal marriage rights. So much hate and it seems people can't really tell why they hate gays so much. Some rely to bible and some are worried about reproduction.

Only popcorn is missing. I need no movie or tv show to keep me entertained tonight. :D

Those conversations are at one facebook page, called "We do not approve gay marrige" and just now, after a couple days of waiting (it has been formed four days ago) they explained why they don't approve it and they only say that the Bible says that marriage is only for man and woman and the marriage is already equal as man and woman are equal in marriage. And they are also worried about prepruduction and saying that it might 'cause harm for the child to not have mum or dad.

I waited for better explanation, because that didn't answer to any of the questions many people have in their minds. The biggest question I have how it affects your life in any way if your gay couple in the neighbourhood got married? Personally I think it would be great.

I think some people take texts in Bible a little too literally.

Marriage rights.

I just get bitter about marriage in general. No one wants to marry me and it seems to end up in divorce anyway

maybe people don't want gay marriage because of all the damn paper work the clerk would have to file and sort though?

People are lazy and it just seems to be a pain in the ass.

How many times can you go in front of someone and say "I do," before the justice of peace just says fuck it and walks away?

In case you can't tell I'm satirically bitter.

He was 11 when he started you pedophile. Just kidding I want him too.

someone's beeeeen to the poooooowder roooooooom

Did England ever get any of JJ's shows? Like Alias, Lost and Fringe? Person of Interest I think may be one of his too but not sure....