river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Yes! Just over two months time. It's scary how fast time goes. I'm excited for it though. If it's anything like my 18th, this birthday will be really fun ^_^

I dunno why i'm such an emotional wreck but i feel so anxious and unconfortable because my classmates birthdayparty is next friday nd i dunno how fun that is gonna be for me. There's gonna be couple of people i don't like.

I am still going in there because i don't want this uncomfortable feeling get the best of me.

Morning whoever...

Had to take a day off work due to illness :( I can't even drink water without vomiting it up.

I feel a lot better now... didn't vomit after that. Still feel a bit woozy. Work is going to suck tomorrow :(

Oh Rachel

My mom got kicked out of England..

and my dad just told me we're having people over Thursday until Sunday so we'll have to have our panackes your next day off next week

I can't find my cell, or I would have texted

=/

I sorry

I really wanted to make those pancakes and DW nerd out with you in person and have a Fedora fashion show..

my aunt and cousins are going to be in town next week... but let me see what days i have off tomorrow. i asked for thursday and friday, but if they give me wednesday, i can hang out then, since they won't be here until thursday.

I wish magic was real. Because then I would make Nathan Drake a real human....and we'd go on adventures and have sexy fun times.

But also, he's only a video game character

I'm reading vampire diaries and i would like to be a vampire. A vampire diaries vampire who survives the sun with a special ring, but just a normal vampire would be nice too. :D actually i have wanted to be one for long time. It would be fun to be so powerful and quick. :D