river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Awww yay! Please just keep it for use amongst the two of you. I am just glad it is still getting some good use

Awww yay Laine! You should write more about yourself too.

BTW, did you send me the llama necklace ages ago? I was never able to properly thank you :D

It was for the secret santa.

I never got anything, so I don't know if people actually...did it but I did at least haha.

It was for the secret santa.

I never got anything, so I don't know if people actually...did it but I did at least haha.

Awww yay! That's what I suspected. Once you give the gift, you're allowed to reveal your identity though ;) I was just wondering for a while, since it came late from etsy mid January and then never said who it was from. I'm sorry you never got your secret santa present! I know that Rachel got mine, but it makes me sad you didn't receive yours

I'm actually heading to bed now. Hope you guys have a good night!

I am facing a difficult desicion. There is this awesome festival I wanna go to, there's awesome bands playing (Green Day, Rammstein, Paramore, 30 Seconds to mars, enter shikari, etc...). It's a 3 day festival and the whole weekends tickets are 150 euros (one day ticket is about 80 euros). I wanna go there so bad but then Muse is having a concert here in next summer too and I wanna go there so bad. I have tried to go to see them live for a couple of times before unsuccesfully. So the question is, should I buy the one day tickets to rock the beach and miss all those bands for Muse?

I am facing a difficult desicion. There is this awesome festival I wanna go to, there's awesome bands playing (Green Day, Rammstein, Paramore, 30 Seconds to mars, enter shikari, etc...). It's a 3 day festival and the whole weekends tickets are 150 euros (one day ticket is about 80 euros). I wanna go there so bad but then Muse is having a concert here in next summer too and I wanna go there so bad. I have tried to go to see them live for a couple of times before unsuccesfully. So the question is, should I buy the one day tickets to rock the beach and miss all those bands for Muse?

You could fund raise ^_^.

Sounds fun!! Happy for you :D

I had so many plans for today, but I had to cancel them all to curl up in bed with cramps because it's that time of the month. The pain killers just doesn't work... Just took some more,mso hopefully they will work soon so I can get some sleep :)

Not really. Just winding down for the night. I'm absolutely exhausted so it won't be long until I can sleep. This is what dancing to Queen with an energetic 19 year old does to me.