river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Twilight, a real horror movie :D

I watched silent hill: revelation last weekend. I dunno of i liked it or not. I would say it was okay..

The games are better!

"And then Dahlia set her six year old on fire, hoping that the demon god would inseminate her daughter, which it did. However, Alessa doesn't know if she wants to be the mother of "God" so she splits herself into two separate beings and hopes for death. But it doesn't come."

"She tells her flock that enternal paradise will come when "it" is cleansed with fire. "It" is thought of as a few different thing: the world and flesh."

The Order has a sub group who go for the latter. They believe all humans are born into filth and the only way to truly rid the body of filth or, your skin aka flesh, is to cleanse it with fire or, burn off your skin. Also, every 50 years four children have to be horribly murdered by their parents. This was an "honor" or birth right/rite?"

Silent hill is awesome.

also this song.

is about the child sacraments.

best song ever.

I have considered to start to play silent hill because i liked the first movie but my inspiration died when i tried to play the first silent hill for ps 1. I lost my nerves when the gameplay was so complicated. You know even turning that character was so hard and i couldn't run straight because i accidently turned it somehow the wrong way and ended up being killed like 100 times. :(

I should try newer silent hills.

A friend of mine is a die-hard Silent Hill fan and I've never played it, but when we saw Revelation, we both agreed that it really sucked. Shame, it had so much potential, too. Speaking of horror movies, Laine, I saw a clip you posted from Mum & Dad a few weeks ago so I watched it. Quite disturbing, but that's not to say I didn't find merit in it!

Oh, and hi, guys! I don't know if you remember me, hi, I'm Brinn, (group: hi, Brinn) nice to meet you, I've been addicted to MCR for eight years, and I've been attending support group for some time now. (sits awkwardly)

Are you in a bad mood?Watch this hiding spider with an unidentifiable accent!

I hate spiders. their legs make me want to die.

Silent Hill has the same game play mechanics as resident evil. But Silent Hill characters have low accuracy with weapons since they are based on average people with little to no expertise in combat and firearms, like most people. Which is why Silent Hill is awesome. Plus the town itself is a character.

I would have liked it more if the character would have turned in the right direction and the same way they usually do in every game now ( i played the ps1 silent hill). :D but i should try to find if there's at least one of the silent hill games for psp in the play station store. So far i haven't found any good games for old psp (i have psp street) from the game shops :(

I hate when that happens Rachel! Sadly, it happens alot to me too.

I had a job interview for a summer job yesterday. Please cross your fingers with me that I get the job. It's as a maths teacher in summer school, but it won't be plain teaching, it will be more doing fun stuff that helps you learn maths, like building a city of sugar cubes and stuff :) so it would be fun, and a good experience when I'm actually done with school and am going to work as a real teacher.

Sound fun! I vope you got the job!

I dunno if i should quit my job. I feel like a loser and an really ungrateful human being for even thinking like that but it's just that i am in school at mornings and days and nights i'm working and it drives me so tired! I leave to school 07.10 every morning and i'm back from work 21.30 almost every night. I have 1 and half hours for home chores and myself and then inneed to go to sleep and the whole rutine starts all over again. :( i am good at my work but the customers are so mean :(

'lo all!

It's been all 'jack the ripper' weather here today.. Creepy, creepy fog.

I finally watched Stake Land.

Dude.