river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Oh sorry I was away some time..

Not plans for tonight. :/ Just watching more supernatural and tumbling. Only going to visit my friend tomorrow. She came from turkey today and brought me a toaster that I wished for. :D

This film is amazing.

Vampires

Vampires that eat babies.

varient types of vampires.

Vampires that you know, feast on the flesh and blood of humans.

cults

total government collapse

snowed again! But not enough to do anything...

Welcome to finland, here's plenty of snow, i can donate all of it to you if you want :D

Going to school. Ugh. And too cold to function..

My boyfriends been out of town for one day and I'm feeling so blue. I saw him not even a full 24 hours ago. And he'll be back tomorrow night. Just knowing he's not in town kills me. I'm scared for school now. I'm gonna be a mess. Being eight hours apart will be the end of me :(

that's how i felt when D and i left for college... actually, we had been apart for shorter amounts of time before, and it was the worst! since we were usually inseparable. but being able to exist outside of your relationship is a good thing... and you can always keep in constant contact through text and stuff ;)

Guys, I need your support! I just got the date for my surgery, it's april 26th, and I'm so nervous. Freaking scared may be a better term actually. I'm looking forward to go in there and get it done, but considering everything that may go wrong and all the pain I will be in afterwards... A small part of me wants to cancel the whole thing. But I know it will eventually make it better. It's just that I'm used to the pain level I'm in right now. And even though the surgery will decrease the pain, it will increase at first. Not that I can't handle pain. But planned pain... And I will probably throw up alot after the surgery because of the drugs they use to put me to sleep. I have been waiting for this for almost a year, but now... I'm just scared!

I'm not sure what your surgery is for, but you just need to stay calm and remember why you're having it done. It's completely natural to be nervous, but you have to think of the positive side. You might be in pain for a week or so after the surgery, but then you will have your whole life feeling better.

When I'm nervous, I don't count down the time until the thing I'm nervous about, I count down the time until the thing I'm nervous about is over - "in 24 hours, it will be over and I'll never have to do it again. Whatever the outcome, it will be over!" I do this long term as well - "in a week, I won't be in pain anymore", "in a month I'll be getting back to normal", "in a year I will be looking at how far I've come", "in ten years it will be in the past and will seem irrelevant". It's surprising how quickly the time goes, so try and focus on that :)

Thanks for the advice Kerry :)

The surgery is for my collarbone, since it never mended after I broke it. I know it's better to be positive, but I wont be allowed to use my arm properly for eight weeks after the surgery. In example I can only lift about 4-6 pounds, I can't lift it hogher than 90 degrees and so on. And they might have to take some bone from my hip, and in that case it will hurt for several months in my hip as well.

But I will be okey when the summer holidays kicks in :) or at least on my wxy to okey.

Anybody have advice on how to overcome negative thinking that's taking over how you view everything? I mean, my negative thought are making me feel hopeless.

You need to think that your summer is gonna be painless and everything will be okay then. U know like the fit state for summer projects people have :D

Oh nevvie! I dunno what else to say to just try to think all the positive things you have! List then on paper or something and explain why you like them and how much. It's all ican think about.

Some of my workmates are getting on my last nerve. They are so childish and think that they are so cool. They just hang out here and it seems that they don't do anything, they're loud and don't give work peace to others. :/ even my boss is a bit pissed at them today :(