river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I've been good! Thanks for asking Dolly!! How is school going? Are you getting close to graduating yet?

If that last part was for me, I'm closer to graduating the nineth grade XD .... provided my geometry teacher doesn't fai me for sarcastic comments XD

i'm alright, i guess. still hate my job. still confused about blake. i'm just going along one day at a time.

If you would ever like to talk, you have my number ;) It would be nice to get the chance to speak soon

If that last part was for me, I'm closer to graduating the nineth grade XD .... provided my geometry teacher doesn't fai me for sarcastic comments XD

I did not realize you still had that much left. Are you struggling with geometry? :P

I did not realize you still had that much left. Are you struggling with geometry? :P

No, but my teacher and I don't like each other. I read comics and doodle, and like listen to music in his class (it's easy) he says I need to "start living in hte real world" I told him the real world is depressingan stupid, and I enjoy living in my head. I'm very sarcastic in our conversations. XD He totally hates me. He's a teacher, just he doesn't like to teach

the guy that I like found out that I like him.... KILL ME

YES

I used to go to concerts there.

Bless.

first time I sae YC and TSL

that venue.

maaaaaan

love it.

my grandparents live there, and i used to visit all the time. they'd only take me to the touristy spots though :-/

college sucks man.

College stress.

I may drop out. The stress is making me ill.

When I get stressed with school and want to quit, I just step back and remember that whatever I'm stressed about won't matter in the long run. Just do what you can to get through it, and relax knowing that that's all you can do. Don't push yourself too hard. Do your work and study, but if you want to blow it off to do something or sleep through class every now and then, then let yourself. Seriously I did it all the time in undergrad.

I used to freak before exams (I'm in law school and our finals are usually 4-5 hours long each and make up our entire grade for the semester), but I've just learned to not give a shit. It's not that I really don't care, but I've realized that worrying, stressing, and cramming isn't going to make a difference. So I'll study, but if I want to go do something, then I will. I'll try, but I won't kill myself or spend every minute in the library. If it's super nice out and my friends are doing something fun, I'll ditch class and relax. And for exams, I just go into it knowing whatever happens happens, and if I fail I fail, it won't be the end of the world (even though I know it can feel like it).

A grade is just a grade. Whether you had an A average or C average or whether it took an extra year to graduate won't matter in 20 years. But a degree is really important and something to be proud of. I think you'd really regret quitting, so maybe try to just think about it differently? Whether or not you get through college / graduate will make a difference in your life. But failing a class or getting some shitty grades won't matter in the long run. So basically, try not to sweat grades, do what you can, and just let yourself relax / do what you need to do to finish. Undergrad is honestly so fun, and I know school can be stressful, but try to enjoy yourself because it's so much better than the real world.

Are you stressed about anything specific, or just school in general?

When I get stressed with school and want to quit, I just step back and remember that whatever I'm stressed about won't matter in the long run. Just do what you can to get through it, and relax knowing that that's all you can do. Don't push yourself too hard. Do your work and study, but if you want to blow it off to do something or sleep through class every now and then, then let yourself. Seriously I did it all the time in undergrad.

I used to freak before exams (I'm in law school and our finals are usually 4-5 hours long each and make up our entire grade for the semester), but I've just learned to not give a shit. It's not that I really don't care, but I've realized that worrying, stressing, and cramming isn't going to make a difference. So I'll study, but if I want to go do something, then I will. I'll try, but I won't kill myself or spend every minute in the library. If it's super nice out and my friends are doing something fun, I'll ditch class and relax. And for exams, I just go into it knowing whatever happens happens, and if I fail I fail, it won't be the end of the world (even though I know it can feel like it).

A grade is just a grade. Whether you had an A average or C average or whether it took an extra year to graduate won't matter in 20 years. But a degree is really important and something to be proud of. I think you'd really regret quitting, so maybe try to just think about it differently? Whether or not you get through college / graduate will make a difference in your life. But failing a class or getting some shitty grades won't matter in the long run. So basically, try not to sweat grades, do what you can, and just let yourself relax / do what you need to do to finish. Undergrad is honestly so fun, and I know school can be stressful, but try to enjoy yourself because it's so much better than the real world.

Are you stressed about anything specific, or just school in general?

Jut college in general. Life has been really serious business recently and times like these remind me that sometimes I do need to relax. I have started sleeping through a few classes just to wind down a little, I think that is helping. I need to spend a little less time talking to friends online and a little more time spending time winding down and relaxing.

I know school is generally less stressful than the real world, which actually scares me. I mean, I know I will be okay in the future, but that's not to say it isn't scary. (I think everyone feels this way at one point)

I think this weekend I just really need blow of this stress by any means I can. Thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated. ^_^

I heard i am this weeks best seller here... and i got enough points for getting skincare package as a gift.. if i can keep others behind me in points, i'll win a movieticket and a gift card to hamburger restaurant.

Ugh someone have made so strong coffee no-one in his right mind don't drink it. :(