river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

It's nice weather here but i have to sit in office. :( i have apartment viewing today and im leaving there in 20 minutes but i need to come back to work after it. :( it sucks. I just want to curl in front of my laptop and watch supernatural

Accidentally left my keys at home last night so I ended up having to stay the night at my boyfriends. Best part, couldn't get in "trouble" with my mom for having gotten home too late. Doubt she would have wanted a 6am phone call :P

Btw I was wondering what would happen if a muggle founds hogwarts and goes in the shack muggles see in hogwarts's spot despite all the warning signs? Would he/she still see the shack or would the muggle see what's really in there? :D

Adding this question to the pile of questions I need to ask from J.K Rowling if I ever meet her. Which will never happen with my luck. :/

as they were approaching the shack, they'd probably suddenly remember that they left the oven on or something. like what would happen if muggles went into the woods that the quidditch world cup stadium was at.

as they were approaching the shack, they'd probably suddenly remember that they left the oven on or something. like what would happen if muggles went into the woods that the quidditch world cup stadium was at.

But if they went there even if they remembered something they needed to do? :D

I am selling donal duck comics. Only half hour work left. I can hear sam, dean and cas calling my name!! I am watching last episodes of season 7. :)

there are probably other spells and enchantments that would prevent that.

hey sulfur! i'm alright. today's my day off :)