river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

i would but it's only 8:30! too early :lol:

@sulfur- work has been easy this week, and tomorrow is my friday, so i guess i feel okay? idk. everything is confusing right now, but i'm just goin' with the flow.

Hey Nev!! Hope today has been better than yesterday :)

Hi!

Yesterday I went for coffee with my cousin and we talked about it. I figured it out in my head a bit more. Met up with my boyfriend and I went back to his place. I explained it better to him. Opened up. He was glad I did. Said it helped a bit. He's sill terrified though. But we're good ^_^

• Upvote 1

Me too. I hope we can build up the trust he needs to give it a shot. It would be horrible to throw what we have away without trying. I mean, we both went into the relationship looking for something serious so I can't let his fears talk him out of getting what he wants and deserves, a relationship with someone who actually cares about him and wants it to work too.

How many hours do you work again?

probably asked that... a lot.

cleaning is a bitch, do you do it alone?

i clock in at 7:45 and clock out at 4:30, but how much i actually work depends on how many rooms i have, how many of them are checkouts, how dirty they are and stuff like that. i usually have 9 rooms, which are suites, so three beds, two baths, and a small kitchen area. occupied rooms usually take me about 30 minutes, and checkouts an hour or so (depending on how dirty they are.) and yeah i do it all alone.

i'm glad things are good now between you two, nev. it's understandable to be scared, but if you're both determined to make it work, you will :)

if i'm running behind, usually someone will help, but i'm pretty good about managing my time. it was nice when i was in the training building with other CPs, since we would help each other out. but they've been moving me around to other buildings and i don't usually know anyone there :(

I'm writing a horror movie but it's not about supernatural monsters. The humans are monsters. It's not a hack n slash or about serial killers either. No Jason, zombies or Freddy. In terms of horror it follows more of The Woman and Deadgirl, if you haven't seen these, here

Deadgirl

The Woman.

(seriously. That dad is so like Claire Stanfield in some ways it is creepy. shush Baccano! is sexy)

In mine::

The main protag is a little boy. thinking 9-11 age range. Maybe a little younger.

He doesn't have super powers or anything--just a boy.

but I don't know what title to use.

Smile?

Off Strange?

Off Monsters?

About Him

or should I use his name?

Nolan/David

or Nolan David

like for Martha Marcy May Marlene?

hm.

I think you should use his name.

Who are you writing it to? :) it sounds exciting.

Blah i gotta go to work. :( it sucks when everyone in this area has holidays from school and i use it to work more. :/

I think you should use his name.

Who are you writing it to? :) it sounds exciting.

Blah i gotta go to work. :( it sucks when

everyone in this area has holidays from school and i use it to work more. :/

The Austin Film Festival horror screenplay competition.

I could win like 5 grand and maybe get it produced or something.

I'm writing a horror movie but it's not about supernatural monsters. The humans are monsters. It's not a hack n slash or about serial killers either. No Jason, zombies or Freddy. In terms of horror it follows more of The Woman and Deadgirl, if you haven't seen these, here

Deadgirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF56QjUgCVs

The Woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCmrwO3670

(seriously. That dad is so like Claire Stanfield in some ways it is creepy. shush Baccano! is sexy)

In mine::

The main protag is a little boy. thinking 9-11 age range. Maybe a little younger.

He doesn't have super powers or anything--just a boy.

but I don't know what title to use.

Smile?

Off Strange?

Off Monsters?

About Him

or should I use his name?

Nolan/David

or Nolan David

like for Martha Marcy May Marlene?

hm.

Damn this sounds so awesome! I love horror from a realistic perspective / where the monsters and heroes are regular people. That's one of the things I love about TWD.

I'm liking Off Monsters, but also, I read that as Of Monsters at first, which then made me think of Of Monsters and Men or Of Mice and Monsters (obviously both are plays on Of Mice and Men, which seems really relevant for some of the themes you're dealing with).

Good luck in the competition! I'd love to see this get made. Ha if you need any actors hmu :]