river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Boas have a place. Burlesque and Cabarets, baby.

that depends on you, do you want to show your legs but also be able to run/

jean skits make running harder, but shows off legs, so...

mini for legs,

you need a different more flowly fabric to run if you have habit of being late. those are just lighter fabrics really.

Legs. Definitely legs being shown. I never run anyway, so there's no worries there.

I'm still really bad at women's fashion. Need one of my girl friends nearby to come on a shopping spree with me

• Upvote 2

I really like leggings. Sam isn't a fan though.

Really like mini skirts too, and Sam IS a fan.

Unsure on tunics at the moment.

so mini skirts are the ones to buy at the moment

I need more skirts, just realized that all my skirts are too small for me. My unbelieveble appetite has finally get to me. And it seems that I can't find any nice ones. All of them are either too long (i like mini mini skirts), boring or ugly. :(

I'm gonna order a new guitar!! Going to buy all the stuff needed for electric guitar this friday when we are going to Tallinn with my friend. Do you know any good guitar webshop where i could find epiphone les paul white? I know one where to order it but it would be nice to find it cheaper than there. :)

The dress and the venue are absolutely gorgeous. You are one lucky girl :D

Growing hair is very frustrating. I'm on the same boat. My hair grows at a snails pace. Maybe straightening my hair would make it look longer. Now there's an idea...

I always burn myself when I try to straighten my hair.. I'm clumsy.

Wow your dress and venue is totally awesome :D your wedding day will rock, i'm sure of it!!

My hair grows to a certain lenght and then it slows down so much it seems like it have stopped growing completely. Frustraiting. And my mind chances about it many times so it doesn't even have the time to grow. Right now i would like my sidecrop back. I loved it and now i miss it. I'm gonna cut it back when i manage to call my hairdresser :D

Yeah mine is like that because of the same reason (i had green hair couple years ago). I have used hairmask, all kinds of conditoners, i have also cut them quite short loooong after bleaching but it doesn't work. And i don't use hairspray too much anymore and don't tease my hair so much anymore...

I need to try vitamins too. i wish they would help. :/

I never thought growing hair out to be such a thing. I just was always, don't cut it much and hair grows. Apparently not..

I never thought growing hair out to be such a thing. I just was always, don't cut it much and hair grows. Apparently not..

Yea I think the key to growing it out is actually trimming it more regularly

my hair has grown so much in the past two years, it's crazy. it had been kinda of short and fine thin (for my hair, which is really thick) for awhile because of dying it and stuff, but i started dying it with henna, and it got thick and grew out super fast.

i don't dye it or get it cut all that often now, and i only straighten it a bit everyday to just get it under control. it's the longest i've had it since i was like, eight years old. i want to have long princess hair :3 i should probably get it trimmed soon, though.

I have thin hair and i hate it. It lies flat if i don't tease it and use a lot of products to it. But it's winter and i love beanies so i have a good reason to hide my hair with those. But then again, it's so cold in here and the air is so dry that it makes my hair dry and look horrible (the part which shows under beanies).

Definatly have to start eating more vitamins.

sulfur always says good morning too early for people to be around to respond

and then doesn't come back for the rest of the day

:(

DIA, OH MY LORD, YOUR DRESS IS BREATHTAKING! Sorry for the caps, but I literally gasped out loud when I saw it. You're going to be such a beautiful bride! And about your venue, is that the place where you get to customize your lighting?

sulfur always says good morning too early for people to be around to respond

and then doesn't come back for the rest of the day

:(

I've noticed that too.

Growing hair is very frustrating. I'm on the same boat. My hair grows at a snails pace. Maybe straightening my hair would make it look longer. Now there's an idea...

if you massage your head it helps it grow a lot faster

i have insanely long hair you can trust me on this